Clarke flipped the covers off and got out of bed. "Every fucking time we are naked, something happens or someone walks in." Clarke said, putting panites on. "We can't have a moment of peace."

"The bath was pretty peaceful." Lexa said, getting up. She walked over to Clarke and hugged her from behind. "But I know what you mean."

"By the way, you look so sexy in a hoodie." Clarke said, turning around in her arms. Lexa's hand trailed to her ass and squeezed, roughly. Clarke's body moved into Lexa's body and she moaned softly. "So now you want to have sex?" She kissed her.

"No, I just like your ass." Lexa said and Clarke laughed softly. "And I don't want the Queen hearing us get it on."

"Get dressed before Raven comes in." Clarke kissed her and then walked away from her to put on pants. Lexa got her bottom half dressed and then they walked out of the room. Raven was looking in their fridge as Octavia and the Queen talked at the table. They sat down with them. Raven soon joined them with food.

"I want to know what this is." The Queen said, pointing to the bloody cloth.

"If you tell the King, there will be a bigger issue than you think." Lexa said. "There is a good chance he'll kill us and then the aftermath for you guys isn't good. Just being clear."

"I don't want to tell him. I want to know what this is." The Queen said.

Lexa and Clarke started to tell the Queen what nightblood was. They didn't go into much detail and left out some important parts. They didn't tell her about where it came from or anything like that. The Queen seemed to relax as they told her about it. Octavia kept Raven from making any jokes once she was done with her food that she stole from their kitchen. The Queen asked some questions and they answered.

"So this isn't like some alien thing, where you have powers?" The Queen asked.

"No. The only thing that is different from red blood is that nightblood can make you heal a little faster. That's it." Clarke said. "It's like twice as fast but that's it." The Queen nodded.

"You forgot the part where Lexa talks to her best friendsin the flame." Raven said. "I would say that's a super power." Octavia rubbed her face. "What? I'm telling you the truth."

"Sorry for interupting your whatever time." The Queen said.

"Oh we are used to it." Clarke said, looking at Raven.

"You two don't know how to lock a door." Raven said, crossing her arms. "And you two just need to be naked at all times."

"I am not having this converstation with you now." Clarke sighed.

After they cleared things up, the Queen left and it was just the four of them. They were sitting at the table awkwardly. Lexa grabbed the bloody cloth and threw it away. She wiped the table off before sitting down next to Clarke. She put her arm around her and started to play with her hair.

"So how is everyone doing?" Raven asked, breaking the slience.

"I'm hungry." Lexa said. "That's how I'm doing."

"I am too." Clarke said. "But I want to get changed first."

Clarke and Lexa got up and walked to their room. Lexa changed out of her hoodie and got into more professional clothes, which was her all black outfit. They walked out of the house with Raven and Octavia.

"I'm paying because I'm the only one that has money." Raven said. "So you are welcome."

"You have a gambling issue." Clarke said.