Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

Isabella shook her head. “No, but I had no choice.”

“What do you mean you had no choice?” Liam barked. “Did he violate you? Did he take even the slightest consideration on how uncomfortable it would be for you?”

“He couldn't have...he was busy galloping around the field to know much. But he was quite gentle with me. I was warned about it though. I loved riding Max. I did it every weekend for as long as I can remember. He kept all the nightmares away and he was the closest real friend I had.” Isabella looked down at her fingers. “One day I came from a long ride with him and I noticed the blood smear on the saddle and my riding pants. I didn't tell anyone. I cleaned myself up and acted as if nothing had happened.” When she looked up again, Liam's mouth was open and his eyes surprised and stunned.

“Max is a horse.” it was more of a statement than a question.

Isabella nodded. “Yes. I took horse-riding at the school and I'm pretty good at it.”

Liam turned to her in slow motion, his hands shaking as the violence drained out of him. Trembling fingers touched her cheeks. “No one....” his voice broke in mid-sentence.

Isabella grinned and shook her head. “No one but you. I dated a couple of guys but I have never slept with any of them. You were the only man I have ever had a crush on and fallen in love with. You were the only one I wanted.”

“Belle.” Liam engulfed her in his embrace and held her tightly. His breath came out in short gasps as his fingers tangled themselves in her hair. “I'm sorry I almost lost control. I'm glad and I'm happy--” he pulled her back and looked down deep into her eyes. “--that you gave me this gift. I'll cherish it forever and I'll cherish you for as long as I live.”

“That almost sounded like you said you loved me back.” Isabella teased.

Liam laughed softly and bent down to claim her lips. Isabella let her body melt in Liam embrace as his lips seduced her and teased her until she was swimming in the sea of pleasure. When he pulled back he looked at her with concern.

“Are you too sore?” he asked.

Isabella shrugged her shoulders. “I'll survive.”

“You know,” a wicked glint entered Liam's eyes as his fingers traced along her collar-bone. “A hot bath does wonders for aches and soreness.”

Isabella grinned. “You don't say?”

Liam bent down and nibbled lightly on Isabella's lower lip then took her small hand into his big one and led her back inside towards the bathroom.

Liam took his time undressing Isabella as the large black bath tub filled with hot  water. Her body was still flushed from last night and little hickies appeared in very interesting places. So what a horse named Max tore through her hymen? It happened especially to girls who did vigorous activities. She was still his completely. She must have been a strong rider then and he wanted to put that theory into use as he stepped into the warm water and settled comfortably inside then helped her in too. Isabella didn't hesitate as she straddled him, gasping softly as he pushed inside her slowly to the hilt.

Liam cooed her and whispered sweet nothings as she adjusted to accommodate him. He reached for one bottle of the various shampoos and bathing gels on the side of the tub and the flower shaped sponge.

“Where does it ache the most?” His voice rasped against her ear and he pulled her earlobe between his teeth.

“Here.” Isabella caressed the valley between her slick breasts and Liam watched with hunger as her nipples tightly budded.