10. SFW

Chapter 10.  You don't want to find out what happens when I get mad

Heisenberg brings her to a new room and immediately she stops at the door, bringing her arms out to grab the frame.

“What the hell is that?” She asks, looking at a man in a mask who is sat on a chair, body limp. There's life in him though, she can tell.

“Just an experiment.” Heisenberg waves his hand at the man, nonchalantly. “Come on.”

“I am not walking past that thing. It has a weapon instead of an arm!”

“Aww,” he sneers, turning to face her. “You'll hurt the poor bastards feelings. Not that he's got any more to be hurt about him.”

Heisenberg goes to grab her and she shoots back as swiftly as a cat. That was not the move that he wanted, clearly, and a frown creases into his stubble.

He says, “Come now. You don't want to find out what happens when I get mad... Or to be left with him.” He juts his head towards the abomination in the chair, strapped down with what looks like a VR headset on. She swallows, releasing her hold on the door slowly.

“What kind of man are you?”

“The best kind,” he quips, leaning forward with a hand on his hat. “Now, are you coming or—”

He raises a hand and his hammer swoops behind her, the bar resting on her lower back and drawing her close to him. Their chests press against each other and for a second she forgets about the foul invention sitting close by her. It's just him, that intoxicating musk mingled with a little sweat, and his smirk. Mother Miranda she could lose herself in that smile...

“You're staring.”

“You're so gorgeous,” she says without thinking.

He titters, “Not the reaction I was expecting to my army but I'll take it.”

He whips away his hammer and replaces it on his shoulder.

“Army?”

“Exactly.” Without further explanation, he waltzes out of the room and into another, closely followed by her.

From there, they go into the heart of the factory, where she drops down to her knees. There are conveyer belts of bodies rotating around the ceiling.

“You... You did this to them...” She slides lower, bent over and he grabs her by the hair, clutching to lift her head and make her look. Her eyes prickle with the heat of tears. She doesn’t fight back, doesn’t even think to. Her eyes are locked onto the machine belt of rag doll bodies.

He comes down and whispers in her ear, loud enough to cover the distant cries. “Still think I'm gorgeous? Inside and out?”

She swallows, untangling his fingers from her hair and looking up at him. She hates herself for this. “... Yes. What do I have to do, to keep you safe?”

He laughs. “Oh honey, I don't need you to protect me - but I will need you for something else... For now though, well – " He smirks.  “ -I've always wanted to fuck in this factory.”