〃〃

Asta and Yuno haven't seen eachother for weeks. After becoming Magic Knights, their lives have been too busy to see eachother. That is, until now.

Yami, as well as his 'ride' aka Finral, has come back from getting called to the Wizard King's office. "Alright, we've been assigned to explore a new dungeon." Everyone starts cheering and being loud again until their captain gives them a frightening death stare, "SHUT UP. Anyways, Asta and Noelle have been selected to go by Julius but he said anyone of you can go with them.... Hmmm... Luck you can go with them", "YAYYY!!! After we're finished, can I fight you Captain?" "No."

-
Anyways, they're now in the dungeon and Luck has run off in the direction of a "Worthy Opponent", as he says. Asta and Noelle are currently about to die by a trap, that looks oddly like a fly trapper plant. Until a strong gush of wind cuts through the killer plant and saves them. "I've finally payed you back, Asta" Asta's eyes sparkle as he recognises this voice.. it's Yuno! The short, grey haired boy runs toward the source of the voice and jumps into his arms. "YUNOO!!" He yells as he wraps his legs around the taller boys slim shoulders. Yuno chuckles and plants a soft kiss onto Asta's rosy cheek.

A/N - hiiii!!! pls give me more black clover ships to make onshots of (mainly gay ships but i'm fine with any!) i have ideas but i need more 😭