C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ S̶i̶x̶:̶ D̶r̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ V̶i̶o̶l̶e̶n̶c̶e̶

Start from the beginning

"Actually," Jake mumbled, "I don't think I'm up for a party tonight." Both of the adults gave him a look of understanding, giving him a nod. He made his way back to his room, telling them he has some things to do in there.

Although the moment he got there, Jake shouted, "Shit!" He slammed the door and quickly went back down the stairs, a panicked look across his features. "Where is he? Did Junior take him?"

"What are you talking about?" Bree asked.

"Chucky." Jake answered, quickly pulling out his phone and giving (Y/N) a rushed text. "He's gone."

...

"Trick or Treat!"

The elderly lady at the door gave the girl a weird look, "Aren't you a bit old for this?"

In her (costume) outfit, (Y/N) gave her a glare while holding out her bag. "Just put the candy in the bag, lady." The woman let out an offended scoff while tossing the goodies in, "Teenagers." She then went back inside her house and slammed the door.

Blinking at the door, (Y/N) let out a mocking scoff, "Elders." She then turned and looked inside to see what she got, "She didn't even give me something good!" The girl complained as she pulled out a pack of peanuts.

Throwing it to the side, (Y/N) walked down the street on a look out for another house when a hand made contact with her shoulder. Letting out a weird cry, she swiftly turned around to see her best friend. "Dude!" She scolded him, "Don't do that!"

Ignoring what she said, Jake asked, "Why the hell didn't you answer my text?"

(Y/N) raised a brow at him, "You know I always have my phone on silent." She then noticed the alarmed look on him and gave him a wary one back, "Why?"

Jake paused before tilting his head a bit, "Something happened."

Once he told her what happened, the two swiftly walked down the street looking for the killer doll. "How the hell did he even be able to get out of the house without anyone knowing?" She asked. "And with those legs, how did he even get far from the house?"

"I don't know." He responded, "But it couldn't be that far."

Without their knowledge, a certain overall wearing ginger walked along a group of kids, a Hello Kitty mask covering his face and a sack in hand.

...

Entering the large house, Junior quickly made his way upstairs in search of his girlfriend. Looking around, he walked up to a girl and asked where she was, the latter pointing in a certain direction. He went down the hallway, stopping in front of a room and opened the door to see the blonde smoking a cigarette.

Closing the door behind him, Junior went up to her, "Hey."

"Hey."

Glancing around, he then looked at her, "Are you– are you okay?" She gave him a look with a grin on her face, "Of course I'm okay. How else would I be?" Lexy handed out her cigarette and he stared at it.

"You know I can't."

Lexy tilted her head, "Why not? Daddy's not here to stop you."

Hearing the similar words, Junior swallowed the lump that formed in his throat as he felt his mind wander.

~~~

"Come on, Junior!" (Y/N) let out a chuckle, "Just one scoop, it's only ice cream." She held out her spoon full of strawberry ice cream that was slowly melting from the summer heat. The said boy only stared at it with a sarcastic smile and a nod.