Part 1 <3

She loves it when you would go swimming with her ,and she would scare you in the water, by swimming in between your legs. She would come up from the water, and she would start laughing from your screams. You cup your face in your hands, as your trying to hide your embarrassment. She looks at your bright red face, and snickers a bit. She says " Haha! I got you! keto!" in a teasing tone. You groan at her and yell in a flustered tone, "That's not fair! You know I can't see anything very well under the water!" A smile starts to wipe across her face, and she pulls you in her arms to hold you, and carries you around in the water. She comforts you, and says in a gentle tone, " It's okay, lovebug. I'm here to protect you. I love you. keto." You nuzzle your face into her neck, as she starts to rub your back.

When you two are at training, she likes to tease you by, when your standing next to her, she licks the back of your neck. She starts to giggle when you scream out of surprise. You turn around, and start to scold her, saying things like, "HEY! What have I told you about doing that!" Your face is as red as a cherry, out of surprise and embarrassment. She starts to feel guilty and frown, and hide her face in her hands. She says in a apologetic tone, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. keto." You look at her as a smile wipes across your face, and you pull her into your arms, and hug her tightly. You start to rub her back, and say to her, "It's alright, darling. I'm not upset with you, just a bit surprised is all." She nuzzles her face into your chest, and in a calm and loving tone, she says, "I love you, lovebug." You respond in a quite, comforting tone, "I love you too, darling."

She adores nature, and she loves to share it with you. It's a daily occurrence, that she brings you a bit of nature, whether that be flowers, rocks, tiny creatures, or leafs. She always makes sure that while getting and bringing you your gifts, that she's not hurting them in the process. She's always so gentle with them. She's not aware of this but, every gift she's given to you, you've kept all of them. You've dried out and flattened all the flowers and leaves, and put them in a book. All the rocks that she's given to you, sit on a special bookshelf, that are just for her rocks. All the lovely tiny creatures that she gave you, have all their very own enclosures, that you made.  One day, you invite her to your dorm. As soon as she walks in, she noticed your collection. She gasps and excitedly exclaims, "You like nature too?!" You explain to her that they're all the gifts she gave to you. She stands there astonished, saying "Really?! You saved all of this from me?! Aww, Lovebug! keto!" She runs straight into your arms, and hugs you so tightly, that you think you'll burst. She kisses your cheek, as her face is bright red, and says, "I love you, lovebug, keto." You kiss her back, as you start to blush as well. You reply in a lovey-dovey tone, "I love you too, darling." You two stand in each other's arms for awhile, whispering sweet nothingness to each other.