Maginage Matches

(Y/N): Another day of high school. Well, can't be worse than that.

You made your bed and showered up. BF called you to do something. You got ready and jumped into the school uniform.

*At Break*

(Y/N): Hey bro! Wassup?

Boyfriend is a young, light-skinned boy with spiky cyan hair. He wears our school's uniform a blue sweater with a white undershirt, a blue tie, and a backward red cap with a dark blue brim.

((A/N)= R.I.P I couldn't find a picture of him or GF alone.)

Boyfriend: Oh, hey you're here. Look can I ask you something?

(Y/N): Yeah. Shoot.

Boyfriend: Look I'm trying to impress this one girl, and I need help to do so.

(Y/N): And that's why I'm here?

Boyfriend: Shh... keep it down, Willa? Man, she's so pretty and popular... I wish there was some way I could catch her attention.

(Y/N): Man, sometimes I think I'm the smarter one here.

Boyfriend: Hmm... Oh! I know! I've been meaning to try out my rapping skills for a while now. That's sure to impress her!

He looks at you, and you put your hands up.

(Y/N): Awh naw, her dad will kill you if he found out you were dating her, *Shiver* I don't even wanna think about what he would do to you.

Downtrodden he looks somewhere else.

Boyfriend: I just need to find the right opponent... Hmm...

(Y/N): *Sigh* You'll never stop it until your body drops, will you?

He then sees Tac.
He seems to resemble a yellow rabbit or mouse creature with orange ears, cheeks, fingers, and feet. He wears a blue zip-up hoodie and short jeans. He has hair and a tail, both of which are swirls with a bead at the end of each, standing next to a tree in the distance.

 He has hair and a tail, both of which are swirls with a bead at the end of each, standing next to a tree in the distance

Boyfriend: I guess I'll go for Tac. He's the nicest guy here, so I'm sure he'll go easy on me. Hey, Tac!

You facepalm and decide to follow him.

Tac: Oh, hi! You two are members of the Music Club, right?

(Y/N): Haha yeah...

Boyfriend: Say, you up for a rap battle? Just for fun?

Tac: Oh, well... I'm not very good at rapping haha.

(Y/N): See, now c'mon, just funkin' go talk to her.

Boyfriend grabs Tac by the shoulder, this shocked our mouse-rabbit hybrid of a friend.

Boyfriend: Tac, the love of my life is literally sitting a few meters away.