01 || Just Keep Swimming

It's summer. So of course, my friends and I are going to go swimming. We all hang at my neighborhood community pool.

I jump in, already soaking wet,"CANNONBALL!"

The water splashes around me as I submerge myself in the surrounding water.

"Yeesh Y/N! You got me all wet!" My best friend, Y/BFF/N, scolds me.

"Oops." I shrug. She gives me a cold look, I giggle.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N, look!" My friend, Y/F/N, gasps. She points towards the direction of the pool's entrance.

When I find where she's pointing to, I almost scream.

My crush. Is here. At the pool. Where I am.

"Oh crap." I whisper under my breath.

I watch (not so discreetly) as he removes his shirt and his abs show. I stare at them, only before realizing that I'm doing so.

I look away quickly, snapping back to reality. When I notice my friends aren't around me, I turn. I find them near the corner of the pool, farthest away from me, whispering.

"Umm, guys?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Hmm, what?" My other friend, Y/O/F/N, suspiciously stutters.

"Can I know what you're-" I cut myself off, realizing she turned back to the group.

"Well then." I mutter.

I hear a splash from behind me. I look behind me, over my shoulder to see if it was any other of my friends.

I wish. It was Y/C/N.

I look away, wanting but resisting the urge to look at him.

I blush at myself, not exactly knowing why.

When I look up, my friends were gone. I catch Y/BFF/N closing the pool gate behind her as she smirks and winks at me.

I give her the death glare and turn the other way, getting ready to get out the pool.
But, of course, Y/C/N is right in front of me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ending at a cliffhanger because I want to see how this does. This is an original idea. Purely from my head. Hope you guys like it!