03. 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝒜𝒷𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓈

Start from the beginning

"Benjamin can influence the elements," Edward explained, reading Benjamin' mind. Jacob for once, smiled, at the gift Benjamin had. Carlisle noticed the way Benjamin kept his soft gaze on his daughter and smiled. Benjamin stood up whilst Bella spoke, "And here I get super self-control." She joked and they chuckled.

Suddenly a gush of wind was heard and felt, making Edward and Bella protectively grab their daughter. Subconsciously, Benjamin put his hand in front of Hannah, and Jason grab his wife. Two vampires traveled through the trees, jumping from another to another until they landed onto the dirt ground.

"Who are they?" Bella asked her husband, and he read their minds. "Senna and Zafrina. From the Amazon." He answered and they slowly took Renesmee to the two vampires, Jacob following. Hannah stood beside Benjamin who had slowly put his arm down, she smiled and looked up at him. Looking around she noticed Tia and Jason leaving along with the others.

Tia took one last glance and smirked before she continued to walk off. Hannah then turned to Benjamin who was already looking at her. "Wanna go head back inside?" She asked and he smiled at her obvious nervousness, "Sure." She nodded and they walked back to the house, their hands brushing over each other's. She entered the house and walked upstairs to her room.

Benjamin following behind, making Hannah smile to herself. Hannah entered her room and Benjamin looked around in awe. She had a few instruments and a beautiful shiny black piano. A few songs written by her, that were set on top. "So..tell me about yourself. What do you do for fun?" She asked, settling herself on the queen sized bed she used to get comfortable when watching a movie or playing video games with Emmett.

"Usually, annoy Tia and Jason. They are very annoying at times, can't learn to shut a door." He mused and she chuckled lowly, knowing her room was sound proof for specific reasons. "That's why I have everything in my apartment, sound proofed. I usually annoy Emmett and Jasper, mainly Emmett." She said, standing up and walking over, picking up her music journal.

"You write music?" He asked as she sat down on the bench, lifting up the cover to reveal beautiful white and black tiles. "A long time ago, I stopped and never wrote again. All of these are unfinished but they are still memorized in my head." She explained, and he grinned, sitting down beside her, their legs brushing against each other's.

"Why did you stop?" She sighed lowly and set the journal back onto the piano. "I started music because it helped with the pain." She said, and he frowned, hating the mere thought of her being in any kind of pain. "Pain?" She nodded slowly, "The pain of not finding my mate." She pursed her lips at the silence and stood up, walking over to her balcony. Benjamin getting up and following her.

"Well..I'm here now. And I'm not leaving." He gently grabbed her jaw and pressed his lips to hers, and she slid her hands around his neck, kissing back with just as much passion. Sliding down to her lower back, he pulled her cold body closer to his. She smiled into the kiss and they both pulled away slowly, without saying anything they kissed again.

The feeling of his lips on hers, made her want to fall to her knees (like Bella lmao). Gripping onto her shirt he was ready to rip it in half until the door was opened, not that they noticed because they continued their passionate kiss. "Oh god! Come on this is not what I missed. Cut the PDA!" They both pulled away grime each other and her eyes widened when she seen her best friend Emmett.

Laughing, she ran over and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his torso, both hugging each other like it was their last breath of life. "Man have I missed you!" Emmett said, and set her down to the floor. "I missed you too little bro." She smiled and he frowned at the 'little bro' comment.

"Okay technically I look way older than you, so no one is going to believe that. Who's the dude?" He mused and she shoved him, making him slightly stumble from her strength.  "This is Benjamin, Benjamin this is my brother, Emmett." Benjamin grinned at the girl and shook her brother's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Emmett." Emmett shook his hand back and glanced at his sister, "Nice to meet you too. I see you finally found yourself a mate." Emmett said, kissing his sister's head. "Shut up." She shoved him and he chuckled and gestured her to follow him. Grabbing Benjamin' hand they both followed Emmett and ended up into the living room where all the vampires stood.

Tia and Jason smirked at Benjamin and Hannah' intertwined hands. Hannah let go of his hand and ran up to Rosalie, hugging her sister. "It's so good to see you." Rosalie said, and pulled away glancing at Benjamin who was admiring Hannah. "Nice mate you got." Hannah grinned and turned to see Garret, she smiled at him and the my did a small side hug. "Nice to see you Garret." She said, and walked back over to Benjamin, sitting beside him.

Renesmee entered with Edward and she showed Garret her birth, making the old vampire look at Bella in astonishment. Benjamin glanced at his mate and grabbed her hips, settling her onto his lap instead. She smiled and placed a kiss onto his lips. Jacob looked around the room, his eyes landing on each vampire with red eyes.

"Lotta red eyes around here." Jacob said, and Hannah smirked slightly at the statement. Benjamin placed another kiss on her lips as he had a small conversation with Tia and Jason.
"They agreed not to hunt in the area." Bella defended, she didn't like when vampires fed on humans. But then again, some had no choice.

"But they'll feed somewhere." Jacob said, slightly disgusted and Bella rolled her eyes. Hannah leaned to Benjamin' ear, "I'm hungry." Benjamin cut himself from his conversation and looked at his beautiful mate. "Then let's go."

She nodded and got off of her mate's lap and took his hand, both of them exiting the living room area. Hannah spoke with Carlisle on where it was safe to hunt, and he told her where to go, as long as she compelled them to forget and leave them alive. Agreeing, she and Benjamin ran out of town to find somewhere to quench their thirst.

»»————-  ————-««

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒