Not buying his obvious lie, Natsumi sighed again. "Can we just meet up? I have a lot to tell you."

Instantly Seito nodded furiously. Realizing that she couldn't see him, he answered, "Of course. Where? I'll be there in ten."

Thinking for a short time she responded, "How about our café?"

"Sure, see you there."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

On his way to the café Seito texted Kenjiro that he wouldn't be able to hang out with him this morning. Not wanting to upset his boyfriend, he promised that they could meet up in the afternoon and Kenjiro could decide what they would be doing.

In times like these Seito was thankful that his parents are always away during the day to work, so they wouldn't even notice that he wasn't at home the entire day. Sudays were the only exception.

Finally reaching the café Seito went inside and sat down in the seat that Natsumi and he claimed to be theirs. It was also one of the only free seats left. Which wasn't unusual, the café was now well known, contrary to how it was when it was newly opened and the two best friends were the only guests there.

Basking in the calm atmosphere of the café Seito felt at peace and almost forgot that he should be trembling and praying that Natsumi cooled off on her way here and would arrive without the desire to rip him to pieces.

When the ravenette arrived she sat down. The silence surrounding them was so intense, you could almost see it. They had a small stare down until a waitress arrived.

Taking their order quickly, she almost ran away from their table because of the fury in the girls eyes. She wasn't religious, so she couldn't pray to a higher diety, she just hoped that no one would be murdered in this café.

Eventually Seito decided that this silence was too much and spoke up (honestly, he was also afraid that something bad happened). "Natsu, you wanted to tell me something."

Natsumi was surprised, Seito almost never used nicknames. He claimed that they were dumb and useless, you should appreciate your own and others name by saying the whole thing, not just a small part of it. But sometimes he thought that nicknames were also a good way to show affection, he just didn't like to admkt that.

Pushing down the guilt she felt for worrying him to this extent, she responded, "It's about yesterday, you know, when you left me alone with sunshine."

Sunshine was the nickname they gave Koshi Sugarawa so that they could talk about him, without everyone knowing that they were talking about the setter. They got the inspiration for the nickname one time when they were watching the boys play volleyball last year and he smiled so brightly, that Natsumi almost fainted (even Keito had to admit that he felt his knees give in a bit).

"How did that go?" Seito wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Blushing Natsumi stated, "It went well."

She didn't say anything else and just stayed quiet.

Seito groaned. "Come on. I'm sorry that I left you with them, I just had to . . . do something. But it went well, so you could say that I did a good job by not joining you. So tell me more."