Next Saturday / The Sun

Start from the beginning

It was weird to not have Brunito around during a Saturday, she supposed he was highly busy with work too, little did she know Bruno was having a chaotic day staying at home, and his chaoticness was caused exactly by the girl who was asking about him, quite the coincidence.

But there was no time to ask herself if he was okay or if he was busy, she was equally busy working today, and she had a commitment at 1 pm, she had to leave everything decent so she could leave for the noon with Santiago without any problems at hand.

✦˚₊꒷︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦⊹๑˚₊꒷︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦₊˚✦

-This is quite ironic... I'm a seamstress and I have barely any decent clothes- After closing the shop, they made sure to leave the sign saying they won't open on Monday for personal reasons, just to avoid any annoying person asking about not opening. For now, Maru had a new dilemma, she barely had anything decent to wear on a "date", and she wasn't sure of what to actually wear.

When did she have her last date? Damn... She was 14 the last time she had an actual decent social life, hopefully, today her social life could get better, Santiago looked like a very friendly person, they will surely get along.

-Fuck this!- She groaned while she left the clothes over her bed, just staring at them as she tried to figure out something, but answers sadly don't really fall from the sky.

Green, Yellow, Orange, Beige... So many colors hurt her head. -A ver, a ver... Que agarraria Brunito?- 

She would usually ask Bruno what would be more decent to wear, the guy barely has her and a bunch of rats as friends, but he was quite good at helping her with choosing anything, it was funny to see that he wasn't actually able to choose something for himself.

-Let's get into Flaquito's mindset...- Maru immediately humped sightly, mimicking how Bruno acted usually; then she put a green bedsheet over her head, clearing her throat and trying to use a tone similar to the one the awkward Bruno uses when he overexplains things. -Well, Maru, anything would look good on you, but depending on what colors you have worn before, I would choose...-

She dropped the whole "Bruno" act while laughing, she was still so childish, looking around the clothes and landing into one of the usual dresses that have some green color. -...Green, let's wear the usual color then, Brunito-

Acting as Brunito sort of work this time, but it was always better to have the real one around.

-Let's not waste time, Santiago is arriving in 40 minutes- She stretched her arms as she yawned, eventually dressing up in one of the chosen green dresses, settling with one of her usual ones. Eventually, she moved towards her hair, she fixed her locks correctly in a bun, trying not to make it a messy one but a neat one.

She looked... Okay? She would love some feedback, but Lupe wasn't really an option, she surely would mess around with her for funsies, but that was the last thing she needed now. 

One, Two, Three rhythmical knocks called the girl's attention at the front door, a similar knock to a familiar one, but resulting in facing someone earlier than expected.

-Santiago, hey! Nice to see you, you came by earlier than I expected you to!-

Maru laughed awkwardly while greeting him, letting him enter the house for a moment while she finished getting ready.

-Yeah, sorry, I didn't want to be late, but seems like I arrived too early- He laughed too, feeling quite sorry for surprising her, he was wearing fairly casual clothes too, seems like Maru's choice of clothing was correct for the occasion.