she visited!!

Snow POV.
Well it has been a week since I came to crownstead and it has been going on quite OK because I skip the delicious food in order to stay out of trouble and I haven't seen Theodore since then.

    Maybe he decided to Leave me alone. Well that's good news for me. This week was visiting week according to tan my only friend. I called dad and asked him if he could come but he said he's in India but mom is around. Well I'm not getting any visitors . A lot of cars came everyday with goodies for their kids. Even tan mom flew all the way from Korea to see him with a lot of weird food but I ended up liking it a lot. While Theo, I haven't seen him at all. I suppose to rejoice at this moment but everything has been different without him.
*******************
"So that's the end of class" miss flora our history said. Everyone started leaving so I stood up packing my books then these black girls about 3 came up to me. They pushed to my seat.
" What's wrong with you" I said with my eyes balls popping .
"Well, what's wrong is that you think you're all mighty because Theo gives you attention?" The shortest girl said.
" OK, I've been lenient with all of you, now if you don't leave my way you won't believe what I'll do to you" I said looking at them in the eye. They surprisingly moved. I smirked and walked out of the empty class cause I don't see anyone there, just some jealous , attention seekers. I walked outside to receive some fresh air. Then I saw the last person I never thought I would see.
" mom?!".

I know this chapter is a little bit short, sorry about that. Lots of love---- Sophia