Got my back😏😳😳😳

Theo POV
I know she's gonna be bullied during breakfast. My rules are anyone who annoys me will be my target and that means being that special person will be the school bully pet.
So no one dares to get in that kinda situation with me. I went for breakfast so that I can see her get bullied. Maybe she would control her mouth much better . I went to the dining hall but I saw her on the floor crying,with milk on her hair. I wanted to help her before this guy plays the hero. Well she's not my problem.

Snow POV.
So this guy was carrying me to God knows where. He took me to a class. He's cute with black hair,brown eyes and pink lips. He just smiled at me and said .' Um hi!'
I said shyly " hi, thank you for what you did back there"
"Sure, you're welcome by the way my name is tan" he said looking down shyly
" snow, its a pleasure meeting you"
"So what did you do to Theodore" he asked with an eyebrow raised up.
"Nothing. I didn't just let him intimidate me like he does to people here" I said with rather annoyed because I'm talking about him.
". Well, you gotta get cleaned up, you got a little something on your hair" he said jokingly
"Wow ,you figured that out so quickly." I said annoyed this situation is kinda getting awkward
" well, you can get your room keys from Mrs baby"he said playing with his fingers
" thanks,I think I'll find my way there" I said carrying my backpack
"Sure bye snow" he said waving me then he Left

I found her office and d keys. I went to the hostel after explaining my experience to security guards. I washed my hair and had a quick bath. I changed into a short pinafore with long sleeves and leggings with white sneakers. I left as soon as possible. When I got to the building with classes , I found my class and I was late .great!!!!! . I walked to the back seat. We were having biology. I brought out my books and started listening.
We had economics next then maths. Soon it was lunch break. I found my locker and kept my books in there. As I shut my locker I saw Jessie in front of me, she greeted me and told me school traditions. I was so shocked to know who Theodore is. He's the grand son of queen Lizzy the first, queen of England. Apparently his in line for the throne. He also has a couple of businesses and I forgot , his family owns the school . now I get why he's so messed up . I headed to the cafeteria to get some food then I saw a scene. Two girls were lying on the floor eating their food from the floor. Theodore was laughing in front them with two boys. I just minded my own business knowing who he is now. I saw tan signalling me to sit with me. He smiled at me and I smiled at him too. Theodore then made an an announcement.
Theo: snow! Come here.
I felt scared. I mean I didn't even tell him my name. I looked at tan . I stood up to meet him   cause I know who he is now but I'm not scared. I've faced a lot of challenges in my life do this dude can't change my personality. I waked to him and said.
Snow: can't you be polite a little when calling someone name
Their:(scoffs) wow, you really are something.
Snow: ownnn!! Thanks. And what do you think you're doing.
Theo: teaching some girls a lesson so they will never mess with me again.
Snow: why did you call me.
Theo: I almost forgot, every one, snow is....
Snow: cut that crap. Just leave me alone. I get you're royalty and even if you went bankrupt you won't have any problem, just leave me( storms out)

This is getting spicy!!!!!!!😰😰😡😡😡😡😡 hope you loved it. Lots of love💑💑❤💕💓💕💖💗💝