"i want kids" seungmin suddenly says. chan look at seungmin in disbelief and distance himself. "if you mean kids like yunho, im fine with it. but.. if you mean kids like..... mingi and wooyoung.. i would like to say no" chan says jokingly. seungmin slap chan's arm. "they are cute you know." seungmin says with a pout. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

before they go back to hotel, jung hoon and hongjoong gets back just in time with a lot of meats and some seafood. "we just come here. come on guys, lets have some barbeque dinner here before we goes back" jung hoon says cheerfully and who the staff to say no. its free food anyway. each of them have their own task. 

some of them takes care of the meat, seafood and some of them also need to cook some other dishes. "who can cook?" ask chan. seungmin is helping chan with the seafood with some other staff. jeongin, hyunjin and some other staff already help with the meat. so the last task available is cooking some dishes.

seonghwa look at the others and notice he is the only one that doesnt have any important task. "i can do that one" he says. chan nod and smile. seonghwa call hongjoong. "hyung, can you watch the kids while i cook?" he ask. hongjoong nod. "of course i will. what else do you want me to do? cook?" hongjoong ask while he sit beside wooyoung.

wooyoung shake his head, mingi close his mouth. "no no" both of them says at the same time. before hongjoong could flick their forehead, yunho call hongjoong to help him draw on the sand. 

seonghwa walk towards the cooking place where the ingredients already there. he started cooking stew and some stir fried vegetables. 

meanwhile...

"hey hongjoong, are you and seonghwa together?" ask chan. hongjoong look at him in disbelief. "what? no, of course not. why you ask that hyung?" hongjoong ask as he help fixing wooyoung's hair tie. ' i want to cut his hair but seonghwa say no' he sigh.

"nothing. i just thought so since you too look close" chan state. he is trying not to burn the meat he is currently cooking. hongjoong scoff it off. "nah, will never happen" he says. "papa?" mingi call. hongjoong turn to look at mingi that is drawing something on the sand with yunho. yunho smile proudly.

its a drawing of what hongjoong can assume as him and seonghwa with the kids. "who is this?" he ask yunho. "this is mama, papa, yuyu, gi and woo" yunho answer happily as he draw another two stickman. "and this is channie and seungmo" he says. mingi clap his hand and giggle which makes his eyes disappear. wooyoung waddle to them. 

"where is woo?" he ask when he sit beside yunho. "this one" yunho point to one of the small drawing. the kids smile and draw random things on the sand. mingi seem like he think about something. he look at hongjoong. "papa, can gi ask?" mingi ask. hongjoong nod and smile.

"of course. what is it, gi?" mingi climb on hongjoong laps so he ensure the attention from hongjoong is only to him. "why papa and mama no at home?" he ask. hongjoong look at him in confuse. "what gi means?" he ask. 

mingi look at yunho for help. he doesnt know how to express his question properly. yunho seem like he understand. "i think gi want to know why we not live together. why mama and papa not live together" yunho says.

mingi nod his head. hongjoong silent for a while. 'how to answer this question?' he ask to himself. "because... papa and hwa.. is not... married" he hope that answer the question. however... they are just kids. what they know?

mingi look at him with a pure confusion. "what is.. me... merry? marry?" he ask. "woo know! marry is papa, mama kiss!!" wooyoung says out of sudden and its obviously loud that makes all the others heard them. mingi nod and yunho pat wooyoung head. however...