"the last bus already kinda left and he offered to send me home.. you are alright with it.. right?" she was unassured about what his response would be. it could be how it went about jingo or maybe different.

she waited but only to receive a quiet hum from the pink haired male. he then hands her a paper bag full of sweets, to which she thanked. and just after that, he bid her a 'goodnight' and a peck on the lips while souya only bid 'goodnight'.

-

the next morning, the (h/c) haired girl woke up and checked her phone. expecting to see nahoya's usual morning messages that he'd usually spam with.

only to find that her notification bar was empty.

assuming that he might still be asleep, she decided to send him a 'good morning' text first.

after what seems to be two hours, he had yet to reply. she knows he would be awake by now so she got kind of worried about him.

and because of that worry piling up, she decides to go over to the kawata household. she knocks on the door and it swings open to reveal the blue kawata twin.

"souya, is nahoya home?" she asked, peeking over his shoulder. the male sweatdropped and look anywhere but her. the female was quick to notice and furrowed her eyebrows while she squints her eyes at his weird behaviour.

"he is, isn't he?"

"wha- no." he responded. this time her brows rise. it would be lovely if she just gently push him aside and walk in but she doesn't feel like it would be a good idea at this time.

somehow to her, that day felt really... off.

she apologized for the sudden interruption and left. but souya stopped her and offered to eat breakfast with them, to which she kindly declined and say that she promised f/n that she'll be practicing with her.

liar. there was no promise for anything, absolutely nothing. but she did head over to the bakery shop though.

"y/n-chan?" the familiar deep voice mentions her from the counter as she turns to look at jingo in his job uniform. he was busy with a customer so she decided to not disturb him and just sat down and the mini cafe that the shop has.

after thirty minutes, her two friends were done with what they were busied with and were having their breaks. they sat next to her on the round table.

"this is for you." jingo placed a chocolate parfait infront of the girl, the spoon included. he quickly went to put back the tray and hurried back to the table.

"its on the house." f/n mentioned with a sweet smile on her face.

"you guys don't have to but thank you.."

"anyway, what brings you here?" jingo asked, settling down on the chair and now joining f/n on watching the girl next to them eating the parfait with satisfaction painted all over her pretty face.

after finishing one-third of the parfait, she responded.

"i just feel like it, yknow."

"really? cause the last time i remembered you said that you'd come over when you need absolute comfort." f/n spits out as she exposed her dear friend once again.

"you sure are observant, my dearest bestie." the two girl had a little stare-off while the male had his orange eyes looking back and forth between the two, silently waiting for them to finish what they were doing.

silence immediately filled their surroundings. y/n was eating the waffle. f/n tapping her finger on the marble round table. and jingo, who absolutely have no shit of an idea whis happening at that very moment.

but finally the (h/c) haired girl decided to speak up after finishing the cup that was once filled with ice cream, whip cream, waffles and cherries and such.

"nahoya is kinda ignoring me.. i think. he didn't reply to any of my text and when i came over to their apartment, souya told me he wasn't around when his shoe was obviously there at the entrance. i-"

the two friends look at each other before looking back at y/n.

"did you do something to make him, well, mad? or something." the girl tried to recall but nothing seems to come up in her mind. f/n then had another question in mind but it wasn't so relevant from the topic they were speaking of.

but she is going to ask it anyway.

"how did you get home yesterday?" she asked.

"i was about to take the last bus home but it left before i could even catch up to it. and the other team's team manager, he offered me...home.." she explained, fidgeting with the spoon. but while she was at it, i mean the explaining part, the sudden hit of realization hits her.

"now i know why!" she stood up from her chair,pushing the chair back as it made those noisy squicky sounds. "thanks you guys!"

"wha- but i was just asking how you- HUH!?" f/n uttered.

as the girl walks out of the bakery shop and back towards the apartment building. she stood infront of the door and knocks twice. again, it swung open and reveals souya.

she plans to barge in but before she could do that, she asked if she could come in like a polite girl she is. souya had not said a word to reply her question as she walks in, gently pushing him aside.

taking of her shoes, she heads to nahoya's room without having to say a word to souya, other than a soft 'sorry'.

the girl knocked once before turning the doorknob and push the door open to reveal the kawata twins' bedroom. (e/c) eyes looked at the bunk bed, gazing at the top one as she could see some of his pink hair peeking from the frame.

proceeds to walk to the ladder and climb. every step she took will reveal his figure on the mattress bit by bit, until she finally could see his face.

"nahoya.."

-

hello! just wanted to
let you guys know
that there won't be alot
of updates from now
on but i will still make
an effort ^^