six

-

AFTER she walks into the building, she rushed into class to find her bestfriend- and maybe jingo, i dont know.

the girl was way too excited as she jumped across the room to her table, where the other two were waiting for her. she hugs f/n, having her slightly shocked but then she remembered that she'd do this often after every match.

"woah what happened to you this time?" the (f/h/c) haired girl asked, a smirk growing on her face. she had guess about what they were talking about that is so important. and surprisingly — not really, she was right.

"im hyped but way too hyped!" y/n says as she taps her finger on her desk.

"wait, you got a date.." jingo softly spoke but the other two could still hear him. the (h/c) haired girl nodded excitingly while f/n just creased her eyebrows and watch her friend get jumpy.

the male puckered his lips and slowly nods as he looks around the room, hands reaching into his pockets. he heads back to his own class, sliding the door close behind him.

two hours passed as lunch had arrived, f/n heads to her friend's table but saw her head down flat on her bag that she put on the desk.

"whaf mif ai tu nouh..." the girl rose an eyebrow at the muffled words that was coming out from the other female.

"speak japanese." she responded as y/n perked up and looks at her.

the (f/h/c) haired girl whistled softly to see her friend having a slight breakdown. but at what? she drags a chair closeby and sat next to the desk, ready to hear out what y/n want to say.

but seems like she said nothing and continued facing down to her school bag as she whined, her words continued to be hard to understand.

"sis, you were so happy just a moment ago. what happened now?" stroking the back of her friend to calm her down even a slight bit.

"we just have three- four, i dont know how many hours left till school for the day ends..." y/n panicked as she leans back on her chair and groaned.

f/n expects this to happen. its her first date, she has never been to one. heck, she rejected all of the other guys who asked her out.

"just relaxed, dont think too much-"

"easy for you to say, you've been to many dates before!"

"but that doesn't mean i was never nervous for any of it. i have the same situation too sometimes, okay?"

the (h/c) haired girl nodded, the duo now heading out to grab some food for their lunch. until they met the kawata twins sitting at the stairway as they swallow their drinks.

her (e/c) eyes glanced at the pink afro male but shortly looks away and walked straight, grabbing her friend's wrist as they quickly step away from the twin brothers.

nahoya did catch her eyeing him for awhile and watch her walk away so fast from them. he snickered softly.

guess im not the only one who's nervous.

-

school finally ended. y/n was back to her jumpy and giddy excited mood as she picked her bag up and held it in her arms. she walks to her friend's desk and waits for her to finish packing, watching her put her stuff in her bag.