His hands squeeze my C cup breasts and he rocks his erection against my plump ass. He trails kisses from behind my ear, down to my shoulder. He gently bites my skin and continues to fondle my body until I moan in responce to his actions.

"There's the Gia I know and love." Michael whispers.

I feel him hook his thumb in my panties and bend me over slightly. He pulls the undergarments down my shapely thighs and he places a kiss on both my ass cheeks while bending down to slide my panties down further.

"Lift your leg baby." he says as he taps my right leg.

I do so and he is able to get my panties off. I place my hand on his shoulder for balance as I lift my other leg and Michael deposits my panties in the pocket of his sweatpants. What is guys obsession with panties in the pocket?

Michael stands to his full 6'1 height and pushes me to my bed. I know what he has in mind so I place my hands on the edge of the bed and push my backside into his crotch. His low growls fill the quiet room.

I bite my lip as he playfully smacks my bottom and unhooks the back of my brassiere. He slips it off my shoulders and I steal a peek at him once I am completely naked. I watch him remove his shirt and sweats. I turn my head back around as I hear him fumbling with a condom.

Seconds later I feel him move my legs apart with his own. I can feel my heart beating so fast I think it might explode as I anxiously await the delicious feeling of being filled by my man.

"Have you missed me Gia?" he asks in a husky voice while rubbing his covered member against my soaked entrance.

"Yes!" I scream as he fills me with one fluid thrust.

"God, I've missed you too!" Michael grunts as he grabs my shoulders for balance.

He makes love to me in this position for a good half hour until we both collapse from pleasure and exhaustion. My legs feel like jello so Michael picks me up and lays me in my bed. He places a tender kiss on my lips and tells me loves me before he leaves the room.

I watch him head to the left, towards the bathroom. After hearing the toilet flush I pull my covers over my naked body. Michael returns to my room and pulls his clothes back on.

"When will I see you again?" I ask around the yawn that escapes my body.

As soon as the words leave my lips I curse myself. This is the man that I love but I have to schedule an appointment to see him.

Michael is fully dressed now and he makes his way to me. He leans over me and places a kiss on my lips. I try to wrap my arms around his neck but he stops me. I give him a confused look as he pulls away.

"I'll call you when I get off work tomorrow."

Without another word or a kiss good-bye, Michael left my room. I blew out a breath and turned over in my bed. I punched my pillow as I heard the garage door open and close. The sound of him leaving the garage were the last sounds I heard before falling asleep.

The next morning I woke to my alarm going off at six am. I roll out of bed and silence the blaring noise filling my bedroom. I go into my bedroom and relieve my bladder. I take a quick shower and fix and even quicker breakfast.

I dress for work and before I head to the garage, my cell phone rings. I retrieve it from my purse and see that Bianca is calling. I answer it as I walk into my garage.

"Hey, what's up?"

"You want to go out tonight? I am so sick of Craig and his bullshit!"

Bianca had been with her boyfriend Craig for two years and wanted him to propose but it didn't look like it was going to happen. I was down for going out to shake my ass and release some pent up energy.