"Mom?". I look at my mom with teary eyes. I am not ignorant to what our situation is.

"Honey, mommy loves you so much ok? I love you so much darling and I'm sorry". My tears automatically fall when my mother's voice is cracked I know she wants to be brave given the situation we face.

"Mom I love you too *sob* I-i"

"Shhhh, sweety". I silently crying while looking at my mother who is shed in tears, she's focusing on the road. I know our car has a broken breaks, that's why my mother is crying and trembling in fear and so do I. Later I know I felt my mothers hug and a loud sound. I felt the car smashed by a hard object and I felt my body pain. I look at my mother who is bathing in blood. Everything is in slow motion.

Why? Why us? We didnt do anything for us to deserve this.

My mom doesn't deserve this.

I felt my vision getting blurry I tried to reach my mom's hand but my body stuck and a felt a sting in my chest like someone stab me multiple times.

"M-mom w-wake up". I gathered all my strength to wake her up, I can't afford to see my mother's death, I can't.

"M-mom p-please". I want to cry but there's a lump in my throat to prevent me from crying. Until very then I saw my mom's hand moving I felt relief because she was alright but at the same time sad. Because she will be alone.

My head became dizzy as my vision got blurry and my breath became heavy. I can't move my body, my hearing is fading. I think this is the end.

I love you mom

And everything was darkness.

"Young lady? Are you awake?". Huh? Wait what happen. I slowly open my eyes to see a vintage style ceiling, where am I?.

"Young lady it's dinner time". What is that knock and whose young lady? I got you from bed-wait bed? I look at from where am I laying and I could see a white silk bed and a extravagant bed with a floral curtain on the each side. I look at the inside to see the antique furniture and a gold door? Wait is that even a gold?

"Young--

"Yes I'm coming". I choose to answer because she is so annoying. I got up from bed and I saw a vanity table and a mirror and look at my reflection. I was stunned and look at it throughly.

"This is Sooo not gonna happen"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am in Arosaville City.

How come that I get here? Wait I remember mom told me to pack my things because where moving and...and...and were traveling and....got crash.

Our car...my mom...we...oh no! My mom. My knees weaken resulting for me to sat in the floor, my vision got blurry and later on my tears started to fall. Memories keep flashing through my head, it's like its some kind of scene in a movie. My sobs begin to sound loudly that the people outside the room could here it, but I didn't care at all. The memory of  my mother full of blood keep circling in my head, my breath became heavy unable for me to catch some air. There's a big lump on my throat preventing me to breath properly. I punch my chest to expecting to stop the pain I felt.

Hindi ko na alam kung anong nangyari saaking paligid Basta Nalang may narinig Ako nasira at mga mahihina na tawag saakin ngunit Hindi ko masyado maintindihan. My body fell into the floor, but someone holding me to prevent it to happen. I tried to catch some breath but I couldn't. My tears continue to fall. Mas lalong sumikip Ang aking dibdib ng maalala ko ang huling salita ni mama saakin.

I love you mom so much, please be alive.

"What happen to her?". I said as I look at my daughter laying on her bed, her face is pale and her nose is red. Namamaga Rin Ang kanyang mga mata. I look at my wife who is now holding our daughters hand tightly.

"I don't know, the maid said that she was heavily crying and she was unable to breath when they saw her". I saw my wife tears fall as she reported it to me. We aren't here earlier because they are some errand that we have to do in the castle. I walk near her and place my hand on her shoulders to comfort her.

"Our daughter, Ares what happen to her, she shut us out this pass few years, this is our fault". I heaved a sigh and look at our daughter, she is 2 days sleeping, the doctor said that nothing's wrong with her, she's just getting some rest, but why is she not wake up? She is two days sleeping now without eating or drinking.

"The Prince ask our daughters presence, but I told him that she is not fine". I said to my wife, she just nod and look at our daughter, it's quite lunch now.

"Wife we need to eat come on, Justice won't like it". I said to my wife, she is also not eating well dahil mayat Maya lang Siya pupunta sa silid Ng aming Anak. She wipe her tears and stand up. Aalis na Sana kami Ng biglang may narinig kaming ungol.

We immediately look at our daughter. She's awake.....

"Justice"

______________________________________

a/n: This is my second Reincarnated Story so I hope you will like it.

Beware of the Grammatical error and misspelled words.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images is came from Google and Pinterest.

Copyright©️ 2021 JaiA. All right reserved