Chapter 8

The other day arrived soon enough. Darryl just called Clay and wished him a happy birthday. And Zak was now even more excited for this. Now that he thought about it. Clay was one of the only few people that Zak actually trusted. The day at the college was going quickly too. The closer the time got to the party the more excited Zak became.

A few more minutes....just a little bit more...

Ringgg

Yup that was the last lecture! Let's goo babyy. Zak quickly took out his car and started driving home. He decided he would get himself a cup of coffee. He reached home at around 8:12 p.m.. he checked the messages from Tommy.

Wassup big man
The party's at 9:30p.m.
At Clay's old house
Here's the location
<Location>
Don't be late we'll be waiting!:)

Thanks:)

I think i should just get ready now. Zak went to the shower. He put on a blue hoodie with a pair of dark blue jeans. He blow dried his hair and styled them as usual.

All ready! Now what do we do...he checked the time, the clock read *8:49* we still have some time.. eh I'll just- he jumped on the bed lying on his stomach burying half of hid face in a pillow. He facetimed Darryl.

He picked up.. surprisingly fast.

"Hi- oh! Goodness someone's excited for the party!"

"Of course i am"

"

When is it?"

"9:30"

"Don't drink too much I'm not gonna pick you up and you're underage"

"Alright alright! And no! I'm not underage mr. Muffinman"

"Ok whatever you say Mister"

"Bruhhhh"

"Alright have fun at the party then"

"Dude i know you want to join too..stop pretending!"

"I do want to! But i have stuff to do!"

"Oh my godddd! Is that book really that important than me and clay?"

"Wait no it's not like that- Zak-"

"It's fine Darryl i was just trolling calm down! I know how much becoming a doctor is important to you"

"Ohk..thank you for understanding i guess"

"Alright i gotta go now bye! It's almost 9:30"

"Okay byee!! Have funn!!!"

He gets worried so easily...aww.oh oop- I'm gonna be late better hurry up now- Zak locked his appartment and went outside. A bit of waiting later a black BMW pulled up besides him. The window rolled down to reveal the tall blonde man in a black t-shirt with a black and while jacket on top. Ranboo agreed to pick Zak up and drop him back to his appartment