When they're in public Sawye seem so sweet with her that makes her hopes increase, but when they are in private when no ones looking, Sawyer treats her coldly, that makes her confuse why.

One day when she was about to go on a boutique she saw some silhouette of a two people, one is she was familiar of it, so she follow it alone, eventhough she has a maid and butler, she would likely to go around alone.

When she saw it clearly, she was shock that it was Sawyer together with a daughter of baron. She knows that woman beside Sawyer because she once acquainted with her during Lukas invitation. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, Sawyer was hugging Felicity.

"I love you Felicity, I only love you no one else". She was on rage, she was hurt and devastated, she walk near them.

"Sawyer what is this?". The two look shock seeing Justice angry face, but Sawyer look at her coldly and place his hands infront of Felicity is like protecting her from harm, which makes justice angry.

"Go back Justice, forget what you saw". Justice couldn't utter a word she was expecting an explanation from Sawyer but instead of explaining he wants her to forget what she saw. Her mind was in mess and couldn't think straight. Her attention divert to Felicity looking at her with pity which makes her pissed and annoyed more. She didn't know what to do but her body move as its own, she attacked Felicity and pulled her hair.

"You slut, you steal Sawyer away from me, he is mine MINE!!!". Justice felt betrayed and her pride was hurt, she couldn't accept the fact that Sawyer love someone else, well come on think of it she never been told that he love her.

Her tears began to fall at mas lalo siyang napaiyak Ng itinulak Siya ni Sawyer na may masamang tingin na ibinigay sa kanya.

"You!! How dare you hurt my Felicity, get out before I lost my patience on killing you"

"Sawyer stop it ". Justice couldn't believe what she just heard, she thought that Sawyer love her, but what she sees right now makes her want to die than witness her beloved with someone else. She couldn't stand the pain, so she stand up and look at Sawyer sword on his waist. She immediately grab it from Sawyer waist and place it on his neck.

"No, Sawyer stop her, do something". Felicity cried while stopping her, Justice thought that maybe Sawyer felt guilty and come back to her, or so she thought. What Sawyer said makes Justice what to die immediately.

"Let her be my Felicity she deserves it". Sawyer said with a cold voice and dead eyes looking at her. Justice pain double by what Sawyer said and immediately end her life in front of them. But before she killed herself-------

"Honey, it's time for dinner come down now"

"Coming mom". I said and got up from bed. Whooaa this episode is so damn cliche this is my secondtime watching this Series tittled The Arosaville City, until now Hindi ko Parin alam kung ano Ang connection sa tittle at sa content Nito.

Naawa Rin Ako Kay Justice Faith Cohen, grabe kapangalan ko pa Talaga. Although her name is Justice she didn't have  Justice about her death.

Since she was dead no one knew the reason why she was dead dahil tinago Rin ito ni Sawyer sa karamihan lalo na sa magulang nito. They just forget her and continue to move on, especially Felicity, how could she have happy ending? She was just a stupid, naive female lead, kahit Naman siguro spoiled brat itong si Justic--faith Ang weird kasi kung sa unang pangalan ang babanggitin parang Ako lang.

Faith didn't deserve that kind of fate, and that Sawyer? Kapal Ng Mukha his a total jerk, I hate him even she was the male lead, I hate him to the core.

"Honey whats the long face?". I look at mom and smiled at her umupo muna ako sa Upuan at agad nagsandok.

"Well remember the series I watch?". My mom nod in response habang sumusubo Ng kanin. My mom is so cute.

"I rewatch it again and Im still not to used Just--i mean faith death, it's so unfair". Pagmamaktol ko, I heard mom giggle, kaya mas lalong akong napanguso. I don't know but I am so affected about her death, eh fictional lang Naman Yun. It was an old series, Hindi pa Ako pinanganak naipalabas na Yun, and it was so famous at that time.

"You mean justice? Hehehe, I was so Inlove on her character when Im pregnant with you that time, I was so sad that I even name you after her". She said while giggling, this is my first time mother tell me about my name. I was shock of course akala ko kasi it's just coincidence Yun Pala pinangalan Talaga saakin, so that explain why I am so affected by her character.

"And you know what honey, I almost got a fight with my co-workers that time because she said that Justice deserve what happen to her". I felt anger within me when mommy tell me about it, what the? How dare she.

"Why is it? She just love that stupid jerk, she did not deserve those". I said and cross my arms in my chest.

"Sadly honey, not all people appreciate Justice, unlike you". My mom said and touch the tip of my nose.

"She just blindly Inlove it's not like it's her fault, actually it's Sawyers fault, he makes Faith believe that he loves her". I said and my forehead knot as I remember those scene that Sawyer make Faith stupid by making her believe that he actually interested on her, medyo bobita Rin kasi to si Faith eh.

"Do you remember what Justice said before she died?". Mom said that makes me look at her. She smiles brightly that makes me smile too.

"Loving you was my greatest regrets" - Justice

"Maaaaa, bakit Naman? Alam mo Naman na mas comfortable Ako rito eh, maaa I don't wanna, nandito mga friends ko eh". I throw tantrum at mom when she said that we were moving to some city, but she never told me where is it.

"I'm sorry Honey, I was told by my boss to go there it's only a year honey, please understand mommy ok?". Looks like I don't have a choice then, padabog akong pumunta saaking kwarto upang mag empake. Mom is a teacher, she can't say no to her supervisor. I pack my things when I saw the book version of The Arosaville City, I look at the cover, it's  leather and the carve letter in it is look like gold, it's look magical so I put it in the bag. Without knowing why I have those.

'haysss, Goodbye Quezon city hello to I-don't-know-what-city'

______________________________________
a/n: This is my second Reincarnated Story so I hope you will like it.

Beware of the Grammatical error and misspelled words.

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images is came from Google and Pinterest.

Copyright©️ 2021 JaiA. All right reserved.