Chapter 6- Advancements Part II

•CHAPTER 6- Advancements Part II

*(HARRY'S POV)*

As we walked in the class, I could only see one thing. This girl. This beautiful girl. Wow. "I'm gonna get me some of that.", I whispered to Zayn. He seemed a little put off by that comment. Probably because he wanted her too. Oh, well. Dr. Stevens introduced us, we talked for a while, then she called a few students to come down front and sing as examples. One of them was the beautiful girl, whose name was Rebecca, apparently. The first two sang, and I thought they did quite wonderfully. That is, until Rebecca started singing. She sang "Little Things", and you could tell she was a little nervous about having to sing our song in front of us. She shouldn't have been. It was really just so beautiful. I had never heard a voice like hers.

After the class was dismissed, I decided I either wanted to help her out, fuck her beautiful body uncontrollably, or both. I walked over to her. "You know, you could have a career as a singer right now. You just have to ask.", I said. I was a little put off by her reply. "Thanks, but no thanks." "Why not, babe? You're most definitely attractive enough." I wasn't saying that just to get in her pants, although that was where I desperately wanted to be. "My first and foremost goal is to become an actress. I really do appreciate the offer, though." She smiled so beautifully. "Well, I'd still like to get to know you better. You seem like quite an interesting person." I winked at her. Zayn walked up to us, finally. "Fancy seeing you here." "Yeah. I could say the same to you." My eyes widened and I looked at Zayn. "You mean to tell me that THIS is the gir-" He covered my mouth right away, and gave me a glare that could kill anyone besides me. I didn't really care though. I still wanted to feel those plump, soft lips on mine. I invited her to dinner, and she eventually said yes. Zayn was getting really bothered until he heard that answer. "Let me just put my number in your phone so I can text you where we're meeting up.", I said. I put my contact name as "Harry Freakin' Styles". She laughed. Good.

"Well, see ya.", she sounded. "See ya." I couldn't wait for tonight.

Zayn glared at me as we walked out of the building. "You know I like her, Harry." "I know, but I'm just as entitled as you are. You know, Zayn, she'll pick whoever she wants to shag. It's her choice." He sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're right."

After about an hour, we decided to go to Nando's to eat, so I texted Rebecca.

---------------------------------------------

To: Rebecca Johnson

"Hey, hot stuff. We're planning on meeting up at Nando's. That alright with u? x"

From: Rebecca Johnson

"Haha yeah, sure, I've only eaten there like once anyways, so..."

To: Rebecca Johnson

"WHAT?! Only once?! Girl, NO."

From: Rebecca Johnson

"Haha, I'm American, remember? Anyways, I'm on my way. x"

To: Rebecca Johnson

"Whatever. Excuses, excuses. K, see ya there. x"

---------------------------------------------

"C'mon, Zayn, hurry up! We don't wanna keep Rebecca waiting!" "Coming, Harold!" He knew I hated it when he called me that. He came down the hall, and we headed out the door.

When we got to Nando's, it was easy to spot those beautiful golden locks from across the room. "Hey! Rebecca!", I called. She looked over at us, and wow. I didn't think she could get any sexier, but somehow she was. Zayn hurried over to the table and sat beside her. If that was supposed to make me jealous, it was successful. I walked the rest of the way to the table and sat across from her, because that was the second best place.

"Mmmm... this is so good!", Rebecca exclaimed. It made me think of how I wanted her to say that to me, alone. I could tell Zayn was sad, because I had been flirting with her all night, and she had hardly been paying any attention to him. "Yeah, it really is isn't it? We should do this again sometime!" "Yeah, sure... Oh, shit." "What?", I asked. "I took a bus here, and there's no bus that comes for another hour! I just saw the times on my phone.", she explained. "We could take you home.", Zayn said. I'm sure that there was a double meaning to his choice of words. "Oh... I wouldn't want to impose!" I laughed. "It's no imposition at all, love! I'd be happy to take you home!" I winked. I think I saw a hint of blush that she was trying to hide. Zayn looked me with those jealous eyes of his. "So, should we get going?", I asked. " "Sure.", they both said at the same time. Dammit. "SHOTGUUUUUN!", Rebecca shouted. She was so cute. Zayn was about to get into the driver's seat when I "reminded" him that this was my car. He stared at me again. As always.

When we got back to her flat, it was pretty late. We pulled up beside it, and before Zayn could do anything about it, I said, "Hey, let me walk you in, it's pretty dark out there." She stared at me. Hm. I wonder why. "Ok.", she half-whispered. She was getting visibly tired. As Rebecca and I got out of the car, I could see her long beautiful legs extend before her. It got me so turned on. As we were walking over, I said, "We should hang out some more soon. We're helping with another class tomorrow." "Really? That's great." That half-whisper again. We came to her door. "Well, goodbye.", she said. I stayed put. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I smirked. Her eyes widened a little. "What?" And with that, I pulled her exquisite body in for a passionate kiss.