Chapter 3- Surprises

•CHAPTER 3- Surprises

*(REBECCA'S POV)*

Wow. This was just unreal. Zayn freakin' Malik. I wasn't a "directioner" or anything, but I did enjoy One Direction's music from time to time, and who wouldn't want to run into this insanely beautiful individual? I wasn't really fangirling or anything like that though, I had hung around my share of people with big names. "Thank you for your help. I'm sorry for acting like a total asshole." "Oh, no problem", he spoke up. "You need some more help carrying that stuff to your apartment? I mean, I don't even see how you were carrying all that in the first place." "No thanks, I'm good." He may have just been trying to be polite, but I knew how these men with big egos thought. "Oh, ok." "Well, it was nice meeting you, Zayn. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to sleep." He laughed. "Ok, see ya." Probably never, I thought. Maybe I should have let him help me. I turned around, but he was nowhere to be seen. It might as well have been a ghost that had bumped into me, if not for the stinging pain that still lingered on my knees.

As I got into the flat, I saw Alice was still up. "Hey, roomie? Why so late? Meet any handsome and mysterious strangers?" "Actually, handsome, yes, not quite so mysterious.", I winked. "Oooh! Tell me more!", she gushed. "Well... I happened to bump into Mr. Zayn Malik. Literally." "WHAAAT?!", she practically screamed. "Uhm... yeah. He knocked over all my stuff, including me." "Wow! What was he like?!" I laughed. "I mean... nice, I guess. And I take back what I said before. Even though I knew who he was, he acted pretty damn mysterious." Alice was still in fangirl mode. "Did he seem into you? I mean, who wouldn't be? You're a total knockout." "Uhm, thanks Alice, but I don't think so. Zayn's league is like one most assuredly out of this world." "Oh, well. I woulda shipped Zebecca. Or Rayn.", she joked. I laughed. "G'night, roomie."

The next day, I was a little more ready for what to expect for today, so I didn't have to bring nearly as much stuff for my classes. I kinda wanted to dress nice today, so I put on some gray tailored straight-leg trousers with a white peplum top. I threw on some ASOS ankle-style boots, and a black H&M coat. Yep. I was looking extremely British today. I got through the first two classes with a good amount of ease. As I was on my way to "History Of The Stage", I overheard something. "Can you believe that they just showed up here like that? The 'Advanced Vocal' class is so lucky. I'm definitely going to try to sneak a peak in there today." "Oh, you didn't hear? They're putting security outside the building. No one can get in." Hmm. That was weird. I had heard that sometimes Dr. Stevens brought in professional singers to give advice and pointers to her students. Today must be one of those days. I wondered who it was.

I got through two more classes until vocal came along, and I gotta be honest, I was pretty curious as to who would show up today. I saw the security that the people had been talking about earlier outside of the building. As I walked in, the whole class was abuzz with excitement. I didn't see anyone well-known in the room as of yet, or Dr. Stevens either, for that matter. I took a seat in the front of the classroom. Three girls who I hadn't noticed before were obviously fighting over the chair, so I took it when they weren't looking.

After about ten minutes, I heard some footsteps coming down the hall. The door opened, and Dr. Stevens walked in. "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, as you know, we have a couple special guests for you guys today. Here they are, two members of the next 'British Invasion'!"

B

And there stood Harry Styles, and... Zayn Malik.