She's mine(Not Requested)

Começar do início

I smile, standing up and dusting my pants off.

"Hey Marco." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Hey dude! What were you talking about with my future girlfriend??" He asks, looking at me questionably. I roll my eyes and flip him off. When I look back to where Y/n was, she was walking off, holding her basket of flowers. I smile.

~During the Ceremony~

"OYE CAMILO!" I hear behind me. I turn around to see Dolores, grinning widely.

"What's up sis?" I ask.

"Y/n likes you!!!" She screams.

"What?" I say.

She smiles widely.

"I heard her talking about it with Mirabel!" She screams. I cover her mouth.

"SHHHH! Marco could hear!" I scream, shushing her.

I sigh.

"I-" I start, but she cuts me off.

"-you like her don't you?" Dolores says, tilting her head. I nod, blushing. "Well then what's the problem?"

"Marco likes her too. I can't-" I say, stopping, because I see Y/n walking up to me. Her (color hair) hair look beautiful in the french braid she had. She had a short blue dress that showed off all her beautiful curves. My mouth dropped open as she smiles.

"Hey." She says, hugging me. I hug her back and blush.

"You look amazing, (nick name)!" I say, punching her arm lightly. She giggles.

"Thanks. Actually, um, can I talk to you for a sec?" She says. I nod. She grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs to my room.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Marco, watching as Y/n holds my hand, pulling me upstairs. We make it to my room, and we sit down on my bed.

(A/N I imagine his room to shape shift like he does to whatever his guest is comfortable with. if it's a lot of ppl then it looks like what he is comfortable with)

She stares into my eyes, as I feel my hands getting sweaty.

"Camilo, I-" She starts, but she stops herself. I tilt my head, looking at her puzzled. She looks at me.

AS quick as a bullet, she leans in and kisses me.

My eyes widen, but I quickly kiss her back, resting my hand on her back and pulling her onto my lap.

We soon start to make out, as she pushes me down on my bed, kissing me deeply. THe door creeks open, and we both stop kissing. We crane out necks to see who's at the door, but all I see is a white sailor shirt, messy dark black hair, and blue eyes..

HOLY SHIT!

"MARCO WAIT!" I scream, removing Y/n from my lap.

I run after Marco, as he runs off, going outside.

"WAIT PLEASE!" I scream. He turns around, his eyes red and puffy. Tears stained on his cheeks as he stares back at me.

"What. There is nothing to say Camilo." He says blankly. At this point a crowd had gathered, and Y/n stood 4 ft behind me. "You got the girl. My girl! You promised!"

"Marco, I know. I'm sorry! I- I really like her Marco, I can't ignore my feelings for her. She kissed me!" I say, adding the last part in, although I don't think it helped. His fists balled, as he storms up to me. I hear Y/n yell behind me, then my mom, and dad, Dolores, as I hold my arms up, shielding myself from him. Alas, it was too late.

He raised his fist, and punched me, knocking me out clean.

I fell on the ground. My family rushed over me as I covered my broken nose. Y/n grabbed my hand and held it tightly. She looked into my eyes. My eyes roll to the back of my head, and I pass out.

----------------------------------

I groan, holding my head as my vision comes back. I see my aunt, Julieta, with an arepa ready in hand. She hands it to me and I eat it. I feel my broken nose fix, only leaving a small scar across my nose. 

"Camilo! I am so sorry! I shouldn't have kissed you.." Y/n sobs next to me, hugging me tightly. I smile. 

"(nick name) shhh, it's ok. I'm glad you did." I breath, wiping a tear that trickled down her cheek. She sniffs. "I really like you. Like, really really really like you." She smiles. 

She pecks my lips and hugs me again. 

Marco never forgave me, but we were still freinds.

Y/n and I ended up getting married and having 4 kids:

(A/N You can change these names if you don't like them)

Rosalina

Alisa

Baron

and

Camilo Jr. 

We lived in la Casita nueva.

Yeah we found Bruno so he's living with us too, but we won't let him read our kids prophecies. XD

Well,

Camilo

Signing off

ℭ𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔬 𝔐𝔞𝔡𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔩

I do take requests, leave them here please! ----------->

Word count: 1308