Chapter 27

A/N: I will have Hephaestus reveal who he actually his later on in this chapter. I also decided to time skip the Grammy awards to 5 months later.  Due to what am about to do in this chapter. That means Chris as been with Nicki for a year and three months. Taylor as been with Rihanna for a Year, Hector with Beyoncé for 11 months and Henry with Solange for 7 months.

Hector's POV:

She just had to be there. Aphrodite just had to be there and try to ruin my happiness. I gripped the staring wheel as I drove home, the guys driving right behind me. Now that she's seen Bey she will try to hurt her and Blue and I can't let that happen.

"My sons I think it's time you and your brother let your girlfriends know who you really are. For their safety, since that slut said some things and now that she knows who your partners are. She might come after them with everything. So it's better you tell them who you are so they could know what they might be dealing with" Mother said in our heads

"Your right mother just wondering how they would react" Chris said. "They would probably think were lying until we show them we aren't and then they would probably freak out" Taylor said.

"I know Solange for sure about to whip my ass Primordial or not for hiding this shit from her" Henry said sighing.

"But do we approach them with this information?" I asked the question was on my mind. "Am sure you boys would probably it out when the time comes" Mother said. "Alright my sons you take care of yourself, cause even your primordial powers would not be enough to protect you from the wrath of a woman. "  Mother said before her voice faded.

I flinch at that. There a lot of shit Bey would probably do, one be calm about, two freak out and kick my ass or three ignore me probably for ever.

"Babe when we get home I have something important to tell you" Bey said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I wondered what it "I also have something to tell you. Well me and my brothers have something to say to you, Rih, Nicki and Solange. When we get home, so they are coming over. It's very important" I said to her focusing on the road.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently. "Okay baby" She said in a worried tone. "Hey you don't need to worry it's nothing bad, well depends on how you girls react" I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" She asked, goddamn she heard me. "I will explain it to you later love" I said kissing the back of her hand.

Chris's POV:

We finally arrived at Hector house. Nicki said she had something important to tell me and I let her know I also had something important to tell her. I just wonder how she would act.

I hand one hand rubbing on her thighs, squeezing them lightly let's see how this goes. I got out the car and helped my queen out the car.

"Thanks baby" She said pecking my lips. We all got into the house and went into the living room. "Before you guys say anything. We have something to tell you"  Solange said before any of us could say anything.

They looked at each other as if expecting the other to say something. This behavior got me worried and I could see Hector and Taylor freaking out shit even Henry was freaking out. I just hope they weren't leaving us due to what happen with that bitch Aphrodite.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at Nicki then at the other girls, then back at Nicki. Her face dropped down making me worried.

Her head rose back up and she looked at me with somewhat of a worried look. "If none of you will say it I will" Robyn suddenly huffed out.

"All four of us are pregnant, with all four of yo kids" At this we all gasped , I looked at Nicki in shock. She's pregnant with my child, my baby. I could not contain the happiness and joy that came upon me.

*THUD*

A/N: Will continue this next chapter. Vote and comment