Choi Han looked concerned. As a sword user and an aura user, he was slightly sensitive to mana as well. However, he was not as sensitive to it as mages, and could not be of help. Eve doesn't know what mana is but the dragon has given her a quick summary of what it is.

“Cale-nim, I do not think it will be easy.”

“It is very easy.”

Cale answered that way as he asked.

“Right?”

At that moment, an answer came from above.

“It is doable. Just annoying.”

Next to Cale was the Black Dragon, an existence that was said to be the most sensitive to mana. Choi Han quickly understood and nodded his head. He had forgotten that this dragon was a great and mighty existence.

Cale handed the map in his hand to Choi Han.

“I don’t know about the people, but the bombs installed in locations will be installed at least two days before the incident.”

The day of the incident would be when the king arrives. That meant that the security would be multiple times the normal level starting from the day before. That's why they needed to install the bombs at least two days before.

“I don’t know about the other locations, but I am certain that at least one bomb will be near this plaza. This is the place with the most people.”

“Right. I agree.”

“That is why, with this plaza as the centre point.”

Cale pointed toward Choi Han, Eve and then up to the sky.

“Choi Han, you, Eve and the dragon will roam around the capital every night to look for the magic bombs.”

“The three of us?”

Cale patted Choi Han’s shoulder and answered as Choi Han asked. The way to handle the Black  Dragon and Choi Han was pretty similar. Eve is a different story. She doesn't want to be a burden to him and she doesn't want people to die like her.

“Yes. Choi Han, if it is you, I know that you can stealthily move around without being noticed. You are very talented.”

Choi Han quietly nodded his head with a serious expression. He then asked.

“What should we do once we find it?”

“Leave it there for now.”

“...Not get rid of it?”

“We will get rid of it on the day of the incident.”

“May I ask why?”

Cale started to smirk.

“Don’t you want to find that mage?”

It was not the answer to Choi Han’s question, but Choi Han first nodded his head. Cale looked around the plaza. Everybody looked happy, but members of the secret organization may be mixed in with them. Cale did not know where that blood-drinking mage was located. The mage may be hiding somewhere or roaming around under a disguise. While Eve was looking at the children walking with their families. She doesn't want the children to die early like her.

“A mage needs to be present to make a magic bomb go off. The mage who made the bomb needs to remove the restriction to set it off.”

“...Then-”

Choi Han started to speak as a thought came to him before stopping himself and looking back toward Cale. Cale continued in an uninterested voice.

“First, find the bombs. If you happen to get lucky and find the people installing the bombs, follow them without getting noticed.”