Rich Man's Essay: 25

Start from the beginning

“Well, Dad, I'll go first,” Xie Wenchen said, “Mr. Gu asked me to find him. ”   

The middle-aged man's gaze lingered on him reluctantly, “Go, go, don't let Mr. Gu wait too long. ”   

When Xie Wenchen went out, his footsteps paused, and he heard a middle-aged man ring another person's phone, with a tone full of envy:

“...It's just a betrayer of his body. I don't know how I was caught by that young master who had eyes above the top. ”   

The car parked downstairs honked its horn, as if urging, Xie Wenchen stopped staying and walked downstairs quickly.   

Sister Shan's family chose the location of the birthday party in her villa. Although it was night, the lights were still brightly lit, and the hustle and bustle of human voices and music could be heard from a distance.   

This is a world that is incompatible with Xie Wenchen.   

The waiter at the door confirmed Xie Wenchen's identity before letting him in. Unsurprisingly, Xie Wenchen attracted everyone's attention as soon as he entered.   

“This is the little boy Gu Juezhou has a crush on? ”   

“That's it? ”   

The speaker couldn't hide the sour taste. A woman with beautiful facial features in a long red dress came out to stop and said.

“I can't block your mouths with desserts.
In front of Gu Juezhou, you guys couldn't even say a complete word, so you knew that you would bully the little boy while Gu Juezhou was away.”   

She looked at Xie Wenchen with a smile: “Xiao Xie? Zhouzhou is waiting for you upstairs. ”   

Xie Wenchen silently accepted her kindness and followed the woman up.   

“My name is Shan Hanwei, Shan Hanyu's sister. I heard that he just scolded you not long ago. I apologize to you for him first. I hope you don't mind. ”   

When the two walked to the most brightly lit place at the top of the stairs, Shan Hanwei suddenly stopped and raised her eyes to look at his face.   

“Okay," Xie Wenchen paused and touched her face, "...Miss Shan, what's the matter?" ”   

“It's okay. "Shan Hanwei's expression was surprised, and she nodded with a light smile.   

After only turning a corner, they heard Chuezhou's voice.   

It was dumber than usual, and the voice was soft. It was originally waxy, but now it is like fine sand soaked in sea water.

It is a bit more luxurious and decadent. The ending is full of crying, as if it has been played out: “...Sister, I can't do it anymore." ”   

The beautiful woman sitting next to him turned a deaf ear, hooked his chin frivolously, poured wine into his lips, and asked with a smile, “Are you afraid of fruit wine Zhouzhou?" ”   

The gentle sister in the evening dress on the other side held the back of Chuezhou's head and breathed into her neck: “What happened to Zhouzhou? ”