Chapter 5 - Fight

Börja om från början

Denki VS Iida

Tokoyami VS Jiro

Ojiro VS Uraraka

Izuku VS Bakugou

Sero VS Tubbo

Momo VS Kirishima

Mina VS Aoyama 

Todoroki VS Asui 

...

"Looks like we need to wait a while." Who I now know as 'Sero' said, seemingly slightly disappointed. "Cheer up mate, we can watch the others get their buts  kicked!" I said, he cheered up a bit before somebody called out to him. A redhead with spiky hair and a smile that could ignite the sun, "Hey Sero bro! C'mon! Let's go watch Denki fight!" He said loudly, almost yelling. "Is it alright if I go Tubbo?" Sero said, I simply nodded and watching him run off to go watch one of his friends fight. I walked over to where Aizawa and Nemuri were sitting, "Hello, mind if I sit here?" I said. "Of course not, go ahead Tubbo!" Nemuri said, I sat down between them. As the 1st round was about to begin Aizawa spoke, "I'll tell you there quirks as their going to begin fighting, so you know their abilities." He spoke in his monotone and tired voice, "

This continued until the fight between Deku and the blond boy was about to begin

"The green one is Deku, has super strength. A real problem child." He said before continuing "The blond one is Bakugou, has the ability to create explosions out of his hands." He said. It took me a while to realize what he had said, "Explosions..?" I said. Aizawa looked a bit confused before seemingly getting it, "Follow me, I'll bring you to a soundproof room we can stay until the fight is over." He said getting up, I followed him with him telling Nemuri to come get them until after the fight. Some students noticed and looked confusingly at each other.

He opened a door and I went through, nice early spring green walls. Like a 'talking room'                  [Living room]

[Looks like this except for the window and wall color being early spring green]

"Thank you for bringing in here, it means alot." I said, "My duty is to protect students, and having a PTSD episode could harm you or others." He responded. We sat in silence for a while, I eventually grabbed my axe and a piece of stone and started sharpening it. Aizawa looked concerned considering there was blood stained on it, "Don't worry, these are old." I said. He looked slightly calmer.

"Are you going to use that to fight?" He said, "Yeah, how else do I defend myself. Don't worry, I won't hurt him too much." I said. "Any other weapons?" Aizawa said, seemingly interested. "Yeah, I got a sword, bow and trident on my as well." I responded, I was only planning to use the axe and trident which had channeling on it. I continued to sharpen it before putting it in my hotbar and opening my inventory which Aizawa could see, "Impressive" He muttered. I was sorting my inventory when somebody knocked on the door, "Come in." I said. Numeri opened the door and said "It's your time to fight now Tubbo!" She said slightly excited. We all walked back and Aizawa pointed to where I had to go, I walked over to the field and Sero got on the field. We heard Nemuri countdown.

5

4

3

2

1

...

GO!

[Aizawa had mention Sero's quirk in the room]

I immediately took out my axe earning a few gasps and hyped shouts from the others. I ran towards him and swinged, he jumped back and grab his elbow preparing to shoot. I dodged and grabbed my trident and ran to get distance between us, I aimed and shot the trident. He grabbed it and held it looking smug, that was before the trident starting coming back to me with great speed. He had been pulled towards me while trying to process what happened, I grabbed my axe again and swung.

The trident in my off-hand and axe in the other. Sero still holding the axe with the axe right against his neck, a tiny bit of fresh blood showing. "Tubbo wins!" I heard Nemuri shout, I put my axe away and was waiting for him to let go of my trident. He was frozen, I ended up grabbing a water bucket and pouring it on him. He finally snapped out of it "HOLY SH#T DUDE!" He yelled. "You are so awesome!" He yelled, but less louder. He seemed to have not even noticed the water yet.

Recovery Girl had ran across the field and healed Sero, "You should still follow me to make sure the bleeding isn't internal." She said leading Sero away. Some of the other students ran across the field, Deku practically leading the pack. "That was really awesome Tubbo!" I head the brown girl yell which I now know that her name is Uraraka. "Thank you." I said, smiling. He wasn't much of a challenge, but fighting him was quite fun and interesting.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME?!" I heard someone yell, Deku already looked full of dread. "Kacchan stop it! He's a new student-" "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Kacchan yelled cutting Deku off. That's when I heard it.

B̷̗̠̬͔̹̟̂̒͑͝Ǫ̶̲͓̲̟̠̝̈́̑̋̏̒́̄͑̐͝Ǭ̸̳͈̯̾͗͛͒̆͆M̴̧͙̣̼͓̼̝͍̹̥̮̭͎͛̓̓̇͠

...

I couldn't hear anything...

It was so dark, I could barely see anything...

But then I could see again..

It was L'manburg getting blown up for the second time...

'I don't want to fight again...'

1546 Words