Chapter 28: Winter And Summer

Start from the beginning

He smiled and took a bite and said that he loved it which made Mickie smile bigger and thanked him. Both of them continued eating as Mickie was looking at him.

Mickie: You know, Its quite different not staying in the mansion anymore.

Desmond: Same here actually, I always lived in my parents house but now I'm staying with you.

Mickie: Mmmm I see then, I already miss being there but it takes time to get used to it

Desmond: It will take time especially staying alone or with someone.

Mickie: Your right about that, Desmond. Staying with you for a day is honestly really great

She smiled as Desmond couldn't help but smile as well.

Desmond: Aww your so sweet Mickie, I love staying with you as well. And I'm gonna stay with you always.

Mickie blushed and smiled as They smiled at eachother.

Breakfast was done as Mickie and Desmond were talking to eachother for sometime.

Desmond: So I called a Maid here actually.

Mickie: Wait, Really?? When?

Desmond: Yesterday actually, Which was why I went out last night. I wanted to get a maid for this house. She will come around eleven a.m.

Mickie: Aww I actually could have did the cleaning myself.

Desmond: Its okay Mickie, Don't worry about it.

Mickie: Your so sweet Desmond, Thank you so much.

She smiled and kissed his cheek as Crowe smiled at her.

Desmond decided to go out for a while as He was going down the Elevator, Crowe was looking around until the floor stopped at the ground floor as Desmond was gonna walk out until he saw someone as His eyes were widen.
.
.
.
.

Trish: *Surprised* Desmond!?

( Oh man, Is she stalking me or something??? Or is this a sudden concidence?? )

Desmond: Trish!? Wait. . What are you doing here??

Trish: I'm moving in here actually?? Two weeks ago I planned to move in here, Remember I told you that I wanted to move out around our lunch date?

Desmond was shocked as Trish was holding one of her luggages as She told her driver to get the other bags as Trish entered the Elevator as Desmond was still starring at her with wide eyes.

Desmond: I-I didn't know you were moving in here. .

Trish: I didn't know You were here. Are you moving in?

Desmond: Y-Yeah. . But I'm not sure which floor should I move-

Trish: *Has a Big smile* This is a Perfect time, Move in with me!!!