Frank couldn't exactly miss the hungry look in Gerard's eyes. The same look he knew he had lately every time his boyfriend walked in the room. They were both becoming needy for more, and Frank really hoped that tonight would be the night to take their relationship to that final level. God he really wanted Gerard. His adrenaline was still high from the gig and before he could stop himself he was striding over to the beautiful man before him.

He stopped with mere inches between them, both kind of telling the other what they wanted simply with the look in their eyes. Frank held his hand to Gerard's cheek and Gerard leaned into his touch keenly, closing his eyes and letting out a heavy breath.

Frank took Gerard's hands and walked him backwards towards his bed, gently laying him down. He sat on the edge of the bed and simply looked down at him.

Running his hand through his soft black locks he couldn't take his eyes off him.

"God Gerard. You're so incredibly gorgeous" he told him as his hand continued to thrum through his hair.

"I really want you Frank" Gerard responded with a needy voice.

Frank smiled and leaned down to capture his lips in a gentle kiss. Gerard sighed into it and draped his hands over Frank's shoulders. His bare skin was hot to the touch and Gerard wanted more. He stroked down his back and up along his arms. Frank was relishing the feel of Gerard's soft, cool hands on his skin and wanted to touch him in return. He tugged at the hem of his shirt and pulled it up over his head.

Gerard's skin was pale and void of any markings, with the exception of a small cluster of freckles scattered along his collarbone. Frank's hands hungrily swept over his torso as he leaned into the crook of Gerard's neck and tenderly kissed. Gerard whimpered at little and Frank moved down to the freckles and licked over them, before beginning to suck. He wanted to see Gerard's white skin flecked with purple bruises and as Gerard wriggled below him he knew they would be welcome.

Gerard pulled Frank's face up to his again, kissing him deeply. The groan that he was graced with sent the vibrations straight to his dick and he was becoming more and more desperate.

Frank was still leaning over him from the edge of the bed, but Gerard wanted him closer. He wanted to feel his weight on top of him and pull him as close as he possibly could.

He tugged at Frank's towel to get the message across. Frank stood and dropped the towel to the floor before throwing his leg over Gerard and straddling him. He looked so domineering as he loomed over him and Gerard's cock twitched at the sight.

"Oh fuck baby" Frank purred as he settled himself onto Gerard's crotch. "I'm gonna make you feel so good."

Gerard loved the confidence Frank had. He could never be like that - so sure of himself that he would say it aloud. But he had no doubt in Frank's abilities and was bucking his hips up in desperate anticipation.

Frank leaned forward, causing their dicks to brush against each others, before taking Gerard's wrists and pinning them above his head. He rocked back and forth causing them both to moan at the friction of their cocks rubbing against each other. Gerard attempted to pull his arms down in order to touch Frank, but he was held firmly in place (which he actually loved) as Frank explored every inch of his mouth with his tongue. Their tongues twisted together, both eager to show the other how much they wanted this.

Frank finally released Gerard's hands and they instantly went to Frank's hair, pulling his fingers through the tresses over and over again. Frank trailed his hand down towards their aching cocks and stroked both up and down between his hands.

"You gonna show me what you can do with that hot fucking mouth of yours again baby?"

"Oh God. Yes please" Gerard whined.