Bang Chan- Our forbidden love pt. 2

꧁Chan POV꧂

I was surprised about the news that the king had already arranged a marriage for the princess Anastasia. My love.....I was a bit hurt but that's for the sake of our kingdom right....? After all, a princess should never fall in love with anyone other than a prince from another kingdom, let alone a commoner or a normal civilian like me. But I know that she doesn't want this marriage to happen, and yet she couldn't do anything to stop it. I want to try and fight for our relationship but there's a part of me where I'm scared that I might be executed because I am one of the main chief royal guards. And whoever finds out that I was being in a relationship with the princess, I'd be dead, literally.

When I felt something on my shoulder, it immediately snapped me out of my thoughts. I saw that Ana was already sleeping again on my shoulder. When I saw her sleeping on my shoulder, I noticed all of the beautiful features on her face. Her eyes, eyelashes, her lips, hair....Ugh everything about her is just perfect. I'm so lucky to be able to be able to know her personally like this. I wish there's more though. Not that I'm not yet content with what we have now, I'm really grateful for this of course. But....I just want us to be able to have a normal relationship. Like where there is no boundaries and restrictions holding us back. But I can wait, I will wait for her. And I will always love her until the day I take my last breath.

A few minutes later, we've arrived at the palace and I gently woke up Ana.

Bang Chan: Your majesty, wake up, we're here at the castle already.

She slowly opened her dark brown eyes that were met with my light ones. She yawned a bit and sat properly.

Anastasia: Thanks for waking me up Chan.
Bang Chan: No problem you majesty.

And by that I got out of the carriage first and helped her out of it. Once she was outside the castle, we saw the king storm outside with 4 or 5 guards following him. He looked furiously at the both of us.

꧁King Nicholas' POV꧂

I was suddenly informed that my daughter was caught kissing the head chief royal guards, Bang Christopher Chan. I was furious. My daughter was supposed to marry the son of King Henry II. If this news goes out to their kingdom, there will be nothing stopping the war. And I will NOT let that happen.

King Nicholas: WHERE ARE THEY RIGHT NOW?!?
Servant: They are at ****park with the coachman your majesty.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose in frustration. And I know now what to do to the both of them.

King Nicholas: When will they get here?
Servant: Maybe after 5 minutes your majesty.
King Nicholas: Okay, dismissed.

The servant bowed once again and left the room I was in. I will not let this moment pass. These types of happenings should be taken care of earlier before it gets out of hand. I will just have to wait for them. In the mean time....I should get the guard and room ready.

꧁Anastasia POV꧂

After I got out of the carriage, I saw my father furiously got out of the castle.

King Nicholas: WHERE WERE YOU TWO AND WHY ARE YOU TOGETHER?!??!

He screamed at us and soon more of the royal guards went outside and surrounded both me and chan. I was feeling really anxious until I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist

Bang Chan: It's gonna be okay princess, don't worry.

Chan whispered to my ear and that actually worked in calming me down. I suddenly got the courage to talk back at my father.

King Nicholas: OH SO NOW YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ACTUALLY PUT YOUR DIRTY HAND AROUND MY DAUGHTER?!? YOU DO KNOW THAT SHE WILL BE MARRIE-
Anastasia: STOP IT! I DONT CARE ANYMORE ABOUT THAT STUPID MARRIAGE.

Father seemed surprised when he heard me scream at him. I know it sounds selfish to not care about that but I've had to put up with this types of things all my life. And I can't seem to have a break in doing so. I was always taught to be organized, prim and perfect. And by being organized is that it means that I should only show the right emotions. Happiness, joy, excitement, and other "good emotions". And that I should always hide the emotions like sadness, anger, and emotions like that.

King Nicholas: Since you guys want to have it like that then so be it. You guys want to be together right? Guards, separate them and bring it to the room.

The second he said that I felt two guards harshly grab my arms. I whined a bit because they were holding my arms too tight and too roughly.

Bang Chan: DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!
King Nicholas: But what are you gonna do about it? Hmm?

Father just mocked chan that moment. He just faked having sympathy for both of us. Sooner after, we were both dragged by the guards who help us into a large dark room. It seemed more like a prison.

King Nicholas: You should've thought about this before going on in dating a peasant in secret.

Father angrily looked at me and I saw that he was going near chan.

No......Please don't.......

I don't want to hurt him

I warned him so many times

Please.....don't hurt him....

————————————————————————
This is part 2 of our forbidden love ♥︎
Constructive criticism is appreciated and requests are open. Have a nice day/night everyone !!
————————————————————————

12.15.21
(967 words)