𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Start from the beginning

“It barely hurts anymore when I move around, the salves you use are very good.”

Thankfully, he looked down to his own wound, so he didn't notice how Law's face flushed a little by seeing him like this, laying down and revealing his toned upper body in such a suggestive manner.

No matter how often he saw it, the sight of Luffy's upper body stirred something inside of him that Law couldn't grasp.

And every time, he forced the feeling down because he didn't want to think it through, because he was scared of the realization that might hit him in the end.

With a quick movement, Law sat down next to the young pirate and fumbled around with the fur on Kikoku's grip, using his sword as the comfort object that it was to him.

“That's good to hear.” was all he mumbled.

From the corner of his eye, he saw how Luffy pulled his hoodie down again and then crossed his arms behind his head as he looked up to the sky.

Before Law was able to drown in his thoughts that seemed to get messier and messier with each second, he heard Luffy's voice again, keeping him in reality.

“The guiding star is Polaris, right? Nami once told me about it.”

Upon hearing his question, Law laid down next to him to get a look at the sky himself.

It had been a while since he had watched the stars, but he quickly found a few constellations, leading his way to the star he was looking for.

“That's right. If you want to orient yourself, Polaris is always in the North.”

Luffy leaned his head a little to the side and let his gaze run over the sky.

“Ah yes, she said something about that as well.”

Law noticed that he then moved his head forward and seemed to squint his eyes, as if he could see the stars better like that.

“Is there a constellation to it?” he then asked and Law nodded, his eyes fixed on the constellation surrounding Polaris.

“It's called Ursar Major, the little bear.”

“You're telling me there's a bear pictured in the sky??”

Luffy's excited voice made Law smile for a moment, then, he reached out his arm to show the rough direction.

“It's only called like that, it doesn't really look like a bear.”

The excitement left the strawhat's body and he pouted. “Okay, that's boring...”

Law waved his finger a little to get his attention as he still pointed towards the constellation.

“There's the little bear and the great bear opposite of it.”

When he knew that Luffy's eyes followed him, he moved his finger to a lower spot.

“You see the one that looks like a W? That's Cassiopeia.”

Luffy needed a moment, but eventually, his face lit up and he nodded, so Law moved his arm again.

“If you look a little to the right, you see three stars that create a straight line. That's the belt of Orion.”

The strawhat nodded, slower this time before he looked at Law's face.

“Wasn't Orion a soldier?”

“He was a hunter. If you look closely, you can see his risen arm.” Law responded, but Luffy's eyes kept resting on his face.