75. Why jealous ?

Firstly, I'm really sorry for not uploading any chap! I was hella busy.. I had a wedding to attend and I am currently on a vacation but then managed to write a chap. ( I know I'm going back to back on vacation but trust me it's so much fun 😁)

I am somewhere disappointed by the messages I got ! I'm busy with my studies, personal life and lot more but still I'm managing to write a chap for y'll. Just by saying I'm giving target and y'll are completing it. (which I'm really grateful for 🤍) but not giving any update, I'm playing with your emotions and lot more.... you guys should understand my side too ! Writing a good and proper chapter takes time, thinking and penning down the emotions is kinda difficult, it takes time !!! We have other stuffs too.. by saying you're not giving any update I'm done with it, it's disappointing. I know you guys wait for an update but understand my side too. HOPE Y'LL UNDERSTAND!
Lots of love and peace 🤍
———————————————-•

Jasmin: Thank you

She opens the chocolate and starts eating it like a kid. Aly was looking at her.

Jasmin: What ? Stop looking at me like that I'm not going to share this chocolate with you. Apna apna le kr khao (😭)

Aly: Fir Toh ye chocolate mera hai kyuki Mene di hai aapko (he smirks)

Jasmin: ummm voh (starts playing with her fingers) Take it (she gives the chocolate to him) It's your (😳)

Aly was shocked. Jasmin, The Jasmin Bhasin gave her chocolate back!

Aly: Areyy mai mazak kr rha tha, kha le

Jasmin (cutely): Pakka ?

Aly: Haa take it.

Someone knocks the door.

Aly: Come in

Disha (employee): Sir actually.. (before she completes her sentence her eyes falls on Jasmin who was eating chocolate care-freely)

Aly looks at her and finds her staring Jasmin.

Aly: Ahemmm !! Why are you here ?

Disha: Umm actually I wanted to confirm about some projects!

Aly: Come (he goes and sits on his chair)

Disha: Yes sir

Aly: Sit

Disha: Yes sir.

They were discussing when Jasmin popped in between.

Jasmin (cutely): Take this (she forwards a chocolate piece)  (Awlee 😂❤️)

Aly and Disha looked at her, for no reason suddenly she came and offered chocolate to him.

Jasmin: Sorry only one piece is there... and I want to give it to Aly as he gave me the chocolate bar (she grinds cutely)

Aly (mummers): Nice mood swings (he says sarcastically)

Jasmin: Takeee ittt !!!

Aly: Wait ! You're giving your chocolate!??

Jasmin: Actually I'm full, pehele ice-cream Aur ab itni badi chocolate! Mera pet bhar gya... ek piece bacha tha socha dedu... (removes her tongue out 😂)