Introduction

Aly- A cool boy. He has only one friend she is Jasmin, his one and only bestfriend since childhood.

Jasmin- A chubby happy girl, whose parents died in an accident when she was only 4yr old. And after that Aly's parents were the one who took immense care of her.

She used to live with Aly and his family first but in college she started living alone, she started living in her house, where no one used to live after her parents death. It was just beside Aly's house.

She used to visit at Aly's house almost everyday! Sometimes she used to stay there only.

They used to happy around each other ! Their bond was soo strong that no one can break their friendship.

Everyone thinks they are dating but they aren't dating.

Girls used to drool over Aly and Boys over Jasmin, but they were not interested at all.

Aly's parents used to love Jasmin. Whenever Aly and Jasmin use to have any arguments they always were at Jasmin's side ! They used to treat her as their own child only.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hello guys ! Here I am with new story ! Hope y'll love it.

I know introduction is simple and not that informative, But the story is gonna be interesting further ❤️

Mujhe kal raat ko ye storyline dimag mei ayi so thought to write it down 😬 Hope u guys will enjoy and love the story.

Lots of love,
SP