Chapter 2 - The Strange Man

(Gon's POV)
Killua and I were falling down a hole, fighting to protect one another. When a flash of light came and Killua disappeared.

When I opened my eyes I looked around me to see that I was on the roof of a building somewhere and Killua was nowhere to be found. After a while of wandering I began to catch the faintest sent of Killua. Chocolate and Iron, an odd combination but this is definitely a sent that could only belong to Killua.

I followed the sent to find Killua talking with a guy wearing all black in a small alleyway. But quickly the guy reached his hand out and Killua started glowing.

"KILLUA!" I yelled as I ran to him.

But the guy in black got in my way. I was only a few feet from the still glowing Killua. But just as I was about to punch him for hurting my friend he simply said, "Name?"

The question caught me off guard, so I stopped my attack.

"What?" I asked.

"What is your name?"

Wired question, "Gon?" I answered unsure.

"Perfect," he simply said, smirking.

Then everything turned black.

——————————————

(3rd Person POV)
After the glow coming from Killua and Gon disappeared, what was left was two sleeping, 3 year old kids.

"Hahaha, this job is so much fun." The man in black laughed. "I only need one though, so which one?"

The man looked down upon the two sleeping children.   The green haired kid, was positioned slightly on top of the albino kid. Almost like he was wanting to protect him even though a child's body would not be able to do anything.

'The white haired kid's appearance stands out to much. I think I'll take the green haired one instead.' The man thought.

"Now what we're their names again? Gon and... Katsuki right?"

The man in black picked up the sleeping children, who were clinging onto the other and refusing to let go even though they were asleep.

Making his way into a smaller part of town, the man in black pulled Katsuki away from Gon, causing the two children to cry to he moment they separated, and left Katsuki in front of a random orphanage. After he found that their was nothing useful inside, he left the six strapped backpack, and a note, behind with with the child.

The note only had one word on it. Katsuki

After that the man disappeared into the night with a crying baby Gon in his arms.