"Than we run them out of Japan. Send them to the police." Mochizuku Kanji stated, slamming a hand on the table from irritation.

"Izanami spends a lot of money here in Tokyo, all of Japan even. They are quite powerful, probably have a lot of elected officials in their pockets." Kokonoi explained. "I did the research after that confrontation with those guys who beat up ours. Not only do they get money from all over, but they support a lot of education programs, law enforcement, even campaigns. This woman knows how to gather people for her benefit."

"This woman is a menace to society! How can one person be so powerful in just a few months!? It's just not possible!"

"You're right it's not. But that's because she's not working alone." Kakucho told Mochi. "I think she has people who control the other sections in other countries."

"They import and export drugs all over the world. They are also considered to have some of the best clubs in different countries. Their gambling is top tier. Even the way they prostitute is considered high on the scale!" Takeomi interrupted.

"Where do these ideas even come from? No person can be this smart or secretive."

"They come from the imagination." Manjirou Sano was the one to speak. It was the first things he said in the meeting in general, waiting for something of importance to home to come up.

"The mind is a powerful thing. If you give someone the chance, they might just have the ability to come up with all kinda of things." Mikey stated. He had leaned against the table, his hands placed on his chin. "She was probably always alone. Her mind is probably full of scenarios and ideas that go beyond everything."

"This woman knows how to push and pull people. Her tactics go farther than just fear. She could be a god almost."

"What's the goal here though, Mikey? World domination, seems like it." Rindou scold.

All Mikey could do was chuckle. "I can't tell you that. There's a story, could be a rumor that started," Mikey began. "The group known as Karito, began in the city of Sendai 10 years ago. Truthfully back when we were starting our own gangs in middle school. They exploited girls and laundered their money. They did some pretty illegal shit."

"In a matter of 6 years, they had grown farther than Sendai and reached Tokyo where their prostitution gained popularity and they began to human traffic people. The rumor was that someone who was being trafficked rebelled against their captors and escaped, but in the process killed the mafia boss."

"That person really made it to headquarters and killed the shachou. After that, Izanami was formed from its remaining pieces. Seems to me like this rumor wasn't one at all."

"Even if she was the person who killed the shachou, no one would want to follow a foreigner." Rindou had spoke after Mikey finished his story.

"No one knows. She said only selected people do." Kakucho answered.

"What about the men who were there than? When she 'escaped'"

"Only she could tell us that."

"Now than, the question here, for all of you, is: what do you want to do?" Mikey told all his comrades.

They looked at each for a bit, trying to decipher and decide together what they should do.

"I say we take down Izanami." Mochi spoke.

"No, Mochi. We won't win, not with all she has. And if we were to, she'd be 2 steps ahead of us." Takeomi told his friend. They all turned to Mikey again.

"Sanzu, you haven't spoken." Mikey asked the druggie.

Sanzu chuckled. "She was crazy," He started. "But truthfully, she knows how to handle her shit. It would do us good to talk to her. We don't want to end up dead anyways. No gang survives if they go against her."