training, tragedy, snapping

From that day korechi starts to train izuku, since izuku is still 5 he gives some light exercise like 20 pushup, sit-ups, squats and 1km run.

      As izuku grows his training also doubles every 2months.even though it's hard for izuku he still does the training every day without a break.

   The relations between midoriya's and korechi change as korechi adopts inko as his daughter but inko don't want to change her surname as a memory of hasashi, with that izuku starts to call korechi as grandpa korechi.

In the first month of training korechi finds that izuku don't know that his father is dead, izuku thinks that his father is work abroard.

When korechi ask inko about this, she said that when izuku find out he's quirkless a week before this happens, when they say about his father death, izuku is shocked and gose to a coma like state for a month, when he wakes up, he didn't remember anything before he wakes up, plus the doctor said that if it's happen again it'll be dangerous for little izuku, so with that in mind inko lies about hisashi work abroad.

Korechi: I understand that but will you tell him the truth in the future.

Inko: of course I will, but I'm just afraid that something like that happened to izuku again.

Korechi: it's alright inko, izuku is a strong kid, and I'm certain in the future he will be stronger to take anything and still stand tall.

Inko: how do you know?

Korechi: because he's hisashi son and most importantly hes just like hasashi.

Inko: heh yeah.

As time goes on izuku is becoming strong like korechi said, izuku current life is not so great.

Ever since he is quirkless everyone starts to bully him even after training izuku can't bring himself to fight back.when he turn 9 he starts to fight back but loses every time, even tho he fights he's to Afraid to go all out, and Don't want to lose his friend 'kacchan' , but bakugo start's to hates izuku more as he starts to fight back, and take bullying personally constantly talking about izuku parents and how inko and hisashi should live happily if izuku never exists.

Izuku eventho hurt by katsuki words don't want to lose the imaginary  connection between him and katsuki.

When izuku reach 13 a tragedy hits, a villan was about to kill a civilian in the alleyway but because of the old man shouting izuku gose there just in time to block the knife that was about to stab the old man.

When izuku understand the situation he's in 'a man about to kill a old man' he got anger, so much anger that he want to kill that villan, but restrain himself but still beat the shit out of him and saving the old man.

  You may think how a 13 years boy kick the ass of a 32 years man well the training korechi gives him is not only about muscle, but combat skills, different kind of fighting techniques and weapon training not guns ofcource, need less to say izuku can beat at least two top 15,14 ranked heroes with some difficulties.

When he's about to call the police for the villan, the villan begged him to forgive him that he's doing all this for his family, but the villan had a crazy glint in his eyes, eventho izuku see that he don't understand what it is and forgive him which he soon realise  his worst mistake.

As few days pass izuku watch the news broadcast multiple murderers and rapes around his neighborhood when they show the villan photo izuku is shocked to see that he's the same villan who izuku let's escape believing his lies, after realising that now all the blood of the victims is on izuku hand, he shut himself from the world locked up in a room.