Chapter 5 - Complication

→♡←

"For real? We're almost there at your company building, but you're still not talking to me." Lisa said and took a glimpse of the feline-eye girl who is sitting on the passenger seat.

"Just keep your eyes on the road, Captain Forehead." Jennie said with her stoic expression that made the Thai whine.

"Yah! Why are you like that to me babe? You know that I hate it when you call me that." Lisa whines and then pouts

"J-just stop talking. I don't want to hear your voice right now. I still can't get over it." Jennie sighed and looked outside the window again.

"Fuck that dream, babe. I will never do that to you." Lisa said seriously and looked at the road again.

"I hope so." Jennie mumbled while looking outside the car window.

Flashback

Lisa is peacefully sleeping when she suddenly wakes up by a crying sound beside her. She saw Jennie crying in her sleep, so she immediately woke her up.

"Babe, babe wake up. You're having a nightmare."

Jennie woke up and suddenly hugged the Thai.

"Please don't leave me. I-i'm begging you Lisa. P-please don't leave me Lisa." The feline-eye girl said while crying her heart out.

"Shhh, babe I will not leave you." Lisa said and hugged her girlfriend tightly. "It's only a bad dream." She caressed Jennie's back and kissed the crown of her head.

After a few minutes Jennie became calm and let go of her girlfriend. Lisa immediately wiped her tears and shower her face with kisses.

"Yah stop that." Jennie whines, but Lisa ignores her and keeps kissing her face. "I s-said stop." Jennie said and pushed Lisa away that made her fall off the bed.

"Ouch." Lisa said while caressing her behind.

"It's your fault for breaking up with me in my dream." Jennie said and rolled her eyes on the Thai. She got out of the bed and immediately got inside their en suite bathroom.

"What the?" Lisa is agape on her girlfriend's attitude.

Jennie is still giving Lisa a cold-shoulder since that event. The Thai brought the feline-eye girl to her office but the lady is still having a grumpy attitude.

"Uhm, we are here babe." Lisa said and scratched her nape. She knows that Jennie will ignore her again so she just sighs to herself, but in her surprise the feline-eye girl suddenly grabs the collar of her shirt and kisses her lips.

Lisa is about to dominate the kiss when Jennie suddenly let go of her.

"I love you." Jennie said and immediately got out of the car.

"Damn, you will be the death of me Jennie Ruby Jane Kim." Lisa smiles to herself and holds her lips.

LISA

I entered our restaurant with a big goofy smile on my face.

"Having a great morning Chef?" Sehun asked and smiled widely at me. He is our restaurant's host and a good friend of mine as well.

"You can say so." I smiled and shrugged my shoulder at him. "Is the General Manager here?" I asked and he immediately nodded his head. "Bad mood or good mood?" I asked.