melancholy

As y/n and jiro were running towards her pack house the people who were traveling with the girl let everyone else know what was going on and what y/n had saidso everyone stopped the trip they were all gathered together when they heard noises from the forest.

They didn't know what the noise was but they had a feeling something was wrong they were about to split up when all of them began seeing werewolves who they were close to them that had died years ago.

The memories of these people were no longer there and they began to fight the alphas and betas who were with y/n didn't want to fight these people who were important to them so they ran Mamoru included he didn't wanna fight his dead mother and most of them if they fought would have to fight family even though they looked like people related to them,their skin was a pale Greg color and there eyes were dead it was almost as if they were corpses.

These man who were aways strong and never showed sign of weakness were having their weaknesses used against them,family was the biggest weakness especially to those who were loyal fighting them would be fighting against people that they owed their lives to.

While Mamoru and the rest dealt with dead loved ones  y/n and jiro arrived at alpha arufas nothing was wrong but alpha arufa came rushing out in a panic y/n had never seen him so distressed before he was one of the calm ones he held people together it was a trait needed in alphas the ability to think clearly even in a dire situation but nothing about the man Infront of her was cal and with him stressing she felt more unease "y/n we need to get to the kids the mind link with the Luna has been severed."

Her wolf didn't talk to her or comfort her instead she focused on getting her human where she needed to be she knew anything she said to y/n wouldn't help so she chose to stay silent and help in the only way she could through speed

Now y/n was panicking Aimai was with those kids as they went to the place that was supposed to protect the kids y/n's mind kept thing about what rumi would do if she got her hands on Aimai and unfortunately she would find put.

She could smell the blood a mile away but even that would need prepare her for what she saw as she entered the place that was supposed to be a safe house.

Now in human form and fully clothed Y/n stood in front of countless of children's bodies all of their heads severed and in front of them stood yami(y/n's sister  I keep forgetting her damn name  and have to keep checking it) with the Luna's head on her hand she laughed and began drinking the blood from her head.

Aimai stood next to her eyes full of tears

"Mummy I'm scared"

"He's whiny just like his mother"

Y/n's eyes glowed a fierce red as she watched yami scratch her sons face she growled the intensity of the growl cause everyone in the room to freeze leaving yami incapabke of moving but she had suspected this she knes her sister had a strenght and power that she could only dream of having,y/n had managed to get close to Aimai  standing  infront of her son she hugged him and thanked the moon goddess he was safe but her relief was short lived as something latched onto  him and pulled him underground.

Yami laughed overjoyed at seeing her search for her son that couldn't be seen.
She got even more pleasure from seeing her sister have tears in her eyes,her sole purpose in this life was to see her sister suffer and she loved this feeling more than anything.

"They were right you are stronger than me but unfortunately for you,you can't stop ten people at once"

Ten people stood in front of y/n and she watch in horror as Aimai kept get switched between people almost as if he was being teleported.

Aimai was teleported to the person furthest away from y/n,so that her screams or growls couldn't affect him
Before y/n could even make it in front of him,her sons neck was snapped.

"I really wish he could die a more painful death but your power keeps getting stronger so I had to have them kill him fast but isn't this a beautiful sight my sisters son broken and dead oh how I love taking things away from you,every time you get close to someone I will them just like I killed your son.

Y/n was there but she wasn't there anymore her eyes turned fully white and in a second everyone who was with yami was dead but yami was  nowhere to be seen the girl felt something growing inside her and she scream, her voice shook the whole building she kept on screaming until her voice gave out and an abyss of darkness stood before the girl jiro and alpha arufa watched as the darkness surrounded her and she disappeared into it,the only proof that she was there was Aimai's dead body.

(Welp that was intense guys I hope everyone is doing well thanks for voting,commenting,adding to your reading lists and following you guys are appreciated let me know your thoughts on the chapter and have a good day or night)