disney movie night ~ evans

"THERE AIN'T NOTHING GON' STOP ME NOW CAUSE I'M AL-MOST THERE" we belted every disney movie known to mankind on our little disney movie night. this was a little thing chris and i did often due to the fact that our inner children wont let the disney spirit out of our life and, quite frankly, i'm not mad at all.

dodger was on the other side of the couch just so puzzled at our antics. our 6th consecutive film, princess and the frog, ended and it was time for a breather because damn, i think i just broke my voice box.

"i'm gonna get us some more popcorn honey"

i replied with a soft 'okay' even though there's probably enough popcorn on the floor to fill up a medium sized bowl.

i watched chris as he got up and couldn't help but admire the view. it makes me so happy to see that chris can be, unapologetically, his true self around me. just singing disney songs with this man makes me smile like a fool. i feel like a teenager with him you know? i never wanna let go of what we have.

the slight sound of popcorn popping can be heard as chris is humming along to god knows what song but the delicate rhythm is just making me melt. i snap out of my trance and catch myself with the most sheepish smile. as i collect myself, chris walks in

"look what i gottttt", i can't help but chuckle at his goofiness.

he gets comfy and sees me watching him, "c'mere sweetheart".

HERE COMES THAT FOOLISH SMILE AGAIN. god this man is just chefs kiss. i scoot over to him and he wraps his arm around me. i nuzzle into him and just stay there for a minute. i take a deep breath in and i get a whiff of his cologne. gucci guilty, what a smell i'll tell you that. i let out a giggle just at my own thoughts and it doesn't go unnoticed.

"what're you giggling at huh?", i can feel him smiling. "i'll give you something to giggle about" and the tickle fight begins.

he always starts the tickle fights so it's no surprise he started this one. i try to get out of his grip but as hard as i try, it's no good. we were laughing so fucking hard that dodger got a fright and jumped off of the couch.

"TRUCE CHRIS, TRUCE" i say in between laughs. he takes the sign and stops tickling me. im totally getting him back for that.

"i fucking hate you christopher"

"aha you know you love me y/f/n"

____________________________________

A/N

THIS IS KINDA SHORT but the length of my stories fluctuates so bare with me😭

if you did enjoy then please vote it would mean the world to me<333