13

*Tiffs pov*
I woke up and Nash had me pulled tightly and close to him. I tried to get up but his grip was to tight. "Baby wake up i have to make breakfeast for us three" i said while poking him. He still wouldnt budge. I knew exactly wat to do. I started pecking his lips and be didnt budge. So i started kissing his neck and finally he woke up.

"Baby wake up" i said on his neck. He grabed me by my face and started kissing me and the kiss turned into a good 10 minute heated makeout session. "Babe wat do u want for breakfeast" i asked. Of course he said "pancakes". I got up and went down stairs.

*Cams pov*
I woke up to the smell of pancakes so i got up and went downstairs to see who was cooking cause i know Nash cant cook. I found my little sister cooking pancakes and bacons. "Hey sissy" i said. She turned around and said "Goodmorning bubba" she gave me a hug and kiss. Unusual but watever. I went back upstairs and fell asleep.

*Nashs pov*
When i woke up Tiff was kissing my neck and i was getting hard so i started making out with her. Then she went to make breakfeast so i got up and took a shower. I got out and there was food on the table with a note that said.
Note:
Baby,
I hope u like it i made it for u and added my special touch. Xoxo
Xx, babe.

*Tiffs pov*
I heard the door bell ring and i opened it and it was.....Cliffhanger.

A/N:
Heyy guys i hope u like it. Who should her abusive ex boyfriend be?