01

*Tiffanys pov*

I woke up to Cam and Nash screaming. I walked downstairs to see Nash and Cam making a mess. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" I screamed. They jumped and Nash said "Well goodmorning to you to beautiful". Cam punched his arm. I laughed and went back up stairs.

I put on my black nike sports bra with my black nike shorts. I grabbed my headphones and my phone. I went downstairs and tld Cam I was going running. I put on my black nikes and headed out the door.

*Nashs pov*

I can't wait till Cam and Tiffany move in with me. Cause Tiffany's room is by mine and we share a batheroom. NO NASH STOP! THATS YOUR BEST FRIENDS SISTER!

*Tiffanys pov*

I got back it was 6:00 pm. Take note I woke up at 12:00. I took a shower and put some shorts and a tanktop on. I put on netflix on american horror story when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I said. Nash came in and layed down beside me.

"Yes nash?" I asked. "Oh I'm sorry I just wanted to come in here with u." He said and got up. "Its fine come lay down." I said as I patted the spot beside me. He layed down and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep.

A/N
SORRY GUYS! Sorry its short. I'm just not sure if I'm doing good or not.