The next day, Pranks, and lots of Laughs

Peter awoke to the feel of his spider senses going off as well as the sound of banging and whispers in the vents above Anna's room. Knowing that Clint was trying to come over to his room to try and prank him as well as how long it would take Clint to get to his room (20 minutes). Peter went to his bathroom to get dressed in less 10 minutes, then he walked out of his room and quietly closed his door.

When he got to the kitchen he said, "Karen can you record my room please in about 5 minutes please?"

"Of course, Peter."

"Thanks Karen. Where is mom and dad?"

"Your father is in the lab and your mother is in her room. Would you like me to tell them that your awake?"

"Could you just tell mom please?"

"Of course, do you want me to ask her if you can come see her?"

"Yes please K."

"Your mother says that she would love to see you."

Peter quickly ran to his parents room and opened the door to see his mother sitting on their bed working on her Stark Pad. Putting the device aside when she heard the door opening, she heard her oldest childs voice then saying, "Mommy?" Pepper patted the spot beside her and gave him a small comforting smile as he ran over to the bed to sit beside her. When Peter had gotten comfortable, she said softly while running her fingers through his brown curls, "What's up baby? Did you have a bad dream? Hmm?"

"Couldn't sleep, Uncle Clint being too loud mama." Peter said miserably.

"Aww, baby. Do you want me to get daddy, or did you just want some snuggles with mommy?"

"Want you and Daddy. Mama."

"Okay, baby. Friday tell Tony that I want him."

"Of course, Ms. Stark. Boss is on his way up now."

"Mama, could we watch Karen pwese? She is recordin my room." Seeing her confused expression Peter continued to explain, "Uncle Clint tryin to trick me and prank me, but I'm not there so he gonna wake up Harls instead."

After looking at him in an understanding way as she fought back her laughter at the plan that her son had managed to put in place and the best way to get Clint to stay out of the vents and an ingenious way to wake up Peters boyfriend who hated waking up early at all. All the Avengers knew not to wake Harley Keener up early because he was not a morning person, but none of them had felt the wrath of the southerner in the morning so it was more of a myth to them, and no one ever believed the Stark family when they were told not to wake him up. The only people who would get away with waking the teen up would be Peter and Morgan. Anna, Lacey, Tony, and Pepper could occasionally but he would not get up without a fight. Harley was not someone you would want to mess with. At seeing his mothers smile Peter knew that she was not going to talk him out of his plans. After giving him a mock sigh, she said, "Okay, kiddo, but dont blame me when Harley kills you later."

"I won't because he will never know. Maybe it will keep Clint out of the vents for a while." Peter said with a giggle. "Karen pull up the recording from my room please."

"Okay Peter."

As soon as the footage was pulled up on the TV, Tony came into the room. After taking one look at Peter and Pepper he gave them a grin and walked over to the two and climbed in next to them and said, "Couldn't sleep Petey?"

Shaking his head no Peter told him, "Clint was being too loud in the vents, but I was woken up by my Spidey sense. I couldn't go back to sleep and so I came to sit with mommy."