"Come na Anu yaar" Ritika said and with puppy eyes.

"Chal na Anu" Virat said. His words made Anushka's heart melt. She decided to join them on tour.

"Ohk, I will join you guys on tour" Anushka said.

"Deka Virat ne aek baar kaha phir bhi maan gai" Hardik said.

"Why don't she? After all She is his soon to be Fianceè." Rohit teased her.

"Ro, You started teasing. Your sister?" Anushka asked, innocently.

"Sorry" Rohit said in childish voice.

"Anushka Rohit let's go it already late. We should leave now" Anushka's father came out and said.
Everyone nodded at him. Rohit & MS along with there wives stood up while others boys were staying at Virat's home. Virat came to car with Anushka while everyone seated Anushka was the only one outside the car.

"Thank you" Virat said with smile lying on his face.

"For what?" She asked. Looking at his heavenly smile. He was so adorable.

"For coming to west Indies. Even I wanted to you ask you same but didn't get the time. I am glad that Rits asked you." He said, he really wanted to engulf her in tight hug. But he didn't. Anushka just delivered smile to him and said.

"See you tomorrow!" She said.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow!" Virat whispered underneath his breath.

"Didn't you just say something?" Anushka asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing see you tomorrow!!" Virat said. Virat opened door for her to seat in. Anushka seated and gave warm smile to Virat. They left.

Virat waved bye to them. He wanted to tell a lot of things but didn't.

"You should have told her, what you said underneath!! Let your feelings convey to her" Bhawna said, behind his back. He turned around and smiled.

"It's not that easy Di" Virat said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Whenever I tried things became really awkward between us" Virat said.
"Every love story is not same. And here is not even a love story. It's one sided love."

"But when will she know about your feelings!!" She said.

"She knows everything!! You know she can read my mind" Virat said, smiling.

"You both!!" She said and pinched his cheeks.
"But mark my words you both will make amazing love story!!"

"Let's see" Virat said.

"Anu...Are you ready?" Ritika came to Anushka's room for checking if she was ready or not. But as soon as looked into the mirror and saw Anushka she was amazed.

"H-E-A-V-E-N!!" Ritika said and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Rits" Anushka said.