Part 13

So here I start

Continuation from the previous part

HM : KS hum ghar ja rahe tabiyat theek nahi lag rahe aap please thana shambhaliye

KS : ji Maddamsir aap ghar jaiye aur aaram kijiye hum yeha shambhal lenge.

Haseena smiled weakly and left for her home.
Karishma doubted that something was bothering Haseena but what she couldn't understand. Karishma is tensed about Haseena.

In the evening,
At HQ,

AS : Haseena ji se milkar maafi mangenge. Bohot badi galti kar di humne(to himself)

Anubhav called the peon and gave a file to give it to his senior and changed into casual left for MPT.

At MPT,

All were working sincerely no one was doing timepass. All knew that Maddamsir is not well so they were also upset.

AS : Jai Hind (loudly to grab their attention)

All : Jai Hind Sir (all saluted)

AS : hume khusi huyi aap sabhi ko badi lagan se kaam karte huye dekhkar

SS : thank you Sir (smiled heartily)

KS : Sir aap iss waqt ? Koi zaroori kaam hai ?

AS : haan woh darasal hume Haseena ji se kaam tha. Woh apni cabin mein hai ?

PS : nahi Sir Maddamsir ghar chali gayi bohot pehle

AS : kyu achanak ?

CC : woh Maddamsir ki tabiyat kuch theek nahi lag raha tha toh woh ghar chali gayi.

AS : oh accha

KS : kyu Sir koi kaam tha ? Aap hume bataiye hum bol denge Maddamsir ko

AS : nahi KS iski koi zaroorat nahi hai hum Haseena ji se khud milkar bolenge. Thik hai hum chalte hai. Jai Hind

All : Jai Hind

KS : Anu bhaiya...

AS (stopped at the door and turned) : ji behna boliye

KS : Anu bhaiya agar aap Maddamsir se milne unke ghar ja rahe toh ek baar hume call karke batana ki Maddamsir ki tabiyat kaisi hai. Aaj jo case aaye hai woh sunkar Maddamsir bohot disturb ho gaye pata nahi kyu. Aap unse baat karke pata lagaiye na please.

AS : aap chinta maat kijiye behna. Hum dekhte hai aur hum aapko batayenge (placing his palm on her shoulder)

Karishma nodded and smiled as she knew that her brother will able to know the truth behind Haseena's changed behaviour.
Anubhav left for Haseena's house.

On reaching Haseena's house Anubhav rang the door bell for quite a few times but Haseena didn't respond nor she opened the door. Anubhav stood outside her house for thirty minutes but he found no movement inside the house. He panicked and felt that something was wrong so he decided to climb up to her balcony to enter her room.
Anubhav did as he decided and came to her balcony, he was about to enter her room through balcony door but he found that the whole room was dark only the street lights shown inside the room, Haseena was sitting in a corner of the room with her knees pressed against her chest and hid her face on her knees was sobbing silently. Anubhav felt a unknown pain seeing her in this state. His eyes became moist.
Anubhav slowly moved inside the room without making any noise and kneeled down infront of her and lightly placed his palm on her shoulder. "Haseena ji"... Haseena looked up and found Anubhav was sitting infront of her. She hugged him tightly without thinking anything and was crying. Anubhav hugged her back and felt his shirt getting wet. Anubhav caressed her hair to calm her down. Tears rolled down his cheeks seeing her in this state.

AS : shant shant ho jaiye Haseena ji.  (Caressing her hair)

But Haseena was not leaving him she hugged him more tightly clutching his shirt tightly.

AS : kya hua aapko, aap hume bataiye Haseena ji (breaking the hug and cupped her face rubbing her tears with his thumb)

HM : Anu... Anubhav ji ku..kuch nahi hua hume

AS : aap bol rahe aur hum manlenge ? Nahi Haseena ji hume sach sunna hai aapko aise dekhkar hum bilkul accha nahi lag rahe kya hua bataiye hume.

HM : hum...hum keh ra...rahe na ki hu..hume ku...kuch nahi hua(in between her hiccups)

AS : Haseena ji pehle shant ho jaiye. Lijiye pani pijiye.

Haseena took the glass and drank the water in one go.
Anubhav helped her to stand up and made her sit on the bed and he too sat beside her and held her palms tightly assuring her that he is there with her.
Haseena nodded and rested her head on his shoulder. Still tears were rolling down her cheeks.

AS : aapne kuch khaya ?

HM : (moved her head in negative) hume bhook nahi hai

AS : aise kaise bhook nahi hai. Rukiye hum khana laate hai. Aapne kya haal banaya hai apne aapki ayne mein dekhiye aise toh aap kamzor pad jayenge. Rukiye hum khana lekar aate hai.

HM : Anubhav ji please aap yehi rahiye na (not willing to leave him. She couldn't understand but his presence was giving her solace)

AS : hum yehi hai Haseena ji. Hum kahi nahi ja rahe. Hum sirf aapke liye khana lane ja rahe(caressing her cheek)

Anubhav went down and heated the food and came back with plain dal, rice and paneer curry.
Anubhav came and sat in front of her.

AS : lijiye kha lijiye. (Forwarding a morsel towards her)

HM : hmm (like a obidient child had her dinner)

Anubhav went down and cleaned the dish and came back to her room. He found that she was again crying.
Anubhav was feeling a pain seeing her in that state. He went and sat infront of her and pulled her and hugged her tightly to console her.

AS : Haseena ji please aap hume bataiye ki kyu aap aise roye ja rahe. Aapko aise dekhkar mujhe bilkul aacha nahi lag rahe(without even knowing what he was saying or doing)

HM : bohot kuch hua hai mere sath bohot kuch. Par isme aap bhi hume galat hi samjhenge(hugging him tightly and clutching his shirt)

AS : nahi Haseena ji hum aapko galat nahi samjhenge. Please aap bataiye

HM :  5 saal pehle..........

To be continued..........

Yeh part kaisa laga please please please comment pe bataiye 🙏🙏🥺

Hope you all liked this part . I will try to update soon.
Aur vote ke sath sath comment bhi please please 🥺🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏 karke zaroor batana yeh part kaisa laga. Aur please follow karna 🙂🙂

Aur choti moti galtiya please maaf kardena.

Dekhte rahiye Maddamsir TV pe Monday to Saturday thik 7:30 baje aur 10:30 baje Sony Sab pe aur TRP badhaiye please please.

Tab tak ke liye
Bye 👋. Take care ❤️
Admin.