Chapter 28: First Hangover

Start from the beginning

"Umm... Are ya' sure ya' want to know what happened doll?" he questions, his hand resting on the back of his neck. I think for a second. It might be embarrassing, but who cares. Umm... I do.

"Yes..." I announce, somewhat sure with my answer. He averts his pinpricks from me as he begins to explain.

"Well-um, you were hella drunk of course when Undyne, Alphys, and that tin can brought you here last night. I got pissed at the state you were in and yelled at them, they apologized. I took you up stairs so you could get rest and you.... did a few things before you passed out," he spills, blushing an even darker yellow at the last part. This only made me more anxious though.

"Oh gosh I hope I didn't do anything stupid. What did I do?" I sigh, face palming my forehead. 

"Well... you-um... did things..." he drawled out. 

"I didn't do anything to you did I? If I did, I'm so sorry," I lamentate. I hesitate to ask my next question, one that I didn't want to ask, but needed to know. "I didn't---- I didn't do anything inappropriate... did I?" I ask firmly, slight wavering in my voice, hoping for the probability I didn't. G snaps his gaze at me, shaking his head. 

"What!?! No!! You didn't do anything like that!! Why would ya' ask a question like that?" G asks worried. 

"Because..." I frett, scratching the back of head. "I don't remember much after getting drunk and I know when I do get intoxicated, I get rambunctious." 

"Wait, so you've be drunk before?" he asks in disbelief. I give out a weak smile. 

"Not exactly. Well... somewhat," I lightly chuckle.

"When?" he questions. 

"Well... my first experience with alcohol was when I was turning eight and my mom took me out to eat at a restaurant for my birthday. After eating dinner, my mom let me order a dessert. Only later, when I took a few bites out of it and she had a bite herself, did she realize she accidently ordered her child an alcoholic dessert. We had to leave immediately afterwards and... I acted quite crazy. I yelled a lot of things aloud for fun and tried to tell everybody around me I felt high or something. My mom literally had to push me in the car before I could say anything else," I lightly chuckle. "Yeah, my first experience wasn't the best. In the morning when I woke up, I didn't really remember anything."

G chuckles himself and grins. "That explains a lot. Remind me not to give you alcohol, even when you do turn twenty-one."

"Fair enough," I shrug. "But seriously, I need to know. Did I do anything inappropriate?" I ask, giving him a reluctant look.

"You want the truth?" he asks. 

"Yes." 

"The whole truth?"

"Yes."

"And nothing but the truth?"

"G," I whine, lightly crossing my arms, eyes half lidded. "You got that from a judge jury show didn't you?" He grins while I give out a frustrated sigh. "Just get on with it."

"Whatever you say doll," he chuckles before getting serious. "Okay, so I was trying to put you to bed and you didn't want to. Then you questioned me 'bout our friendship and I said, 'Of course we're friends.' Afterwards, you got all... touchy to say. Sweet talkin', hand movements, a lot of *Ahem* body language...  then you passed out. Otherwise, nothin' else really." He shrugs. My face explodes a cherry red, ashamed of my actions. I turn the opposite way of G covering my hands over my face.