Concerned Family, Dinner, and Movie Night

Start from the beginning

Anna gave a small shake of her head. Peter gave a small sigh as he held his little sister a little closer to him. "Okay, but if you ever want to talk about your bad dreams, you can always talk to us. You have an amazing family who love you and will never leave you no matter what you say and will all always protect you."

"Thank you Petey, I will remember that, and when I am ready, I will talk to someone about my dream I promise. Its just too scary right now and I cant talk about it."

Peter gave her a small nod, "Its okay. I get it. Just remember we all love you okay, sorella." Peter told her while starting to tickle her making her giggle lightly.

When Anna recovered from her giggling fit from Peters tickle ambush Anna said between breathes "I love you guys too."

Seeing her big brothers smile grow as he heard her giggling and as she said those words, she started to get scared when she saw him start to move off the bed when he thought that she was starting to sleep. As he had moved away from her after giving her a kiss on her forehead, her eyes darted open as she heard his loud footsteps echoing against the hardwood as he was walking towards her bedroom door.

"Petey, can I go with you please?" Anna spoke tentatively as she heard her brother stop inches away from her door and turn back towards her small form on the bed. "I don't want to be alone."

"Of course. I think it is almost dinner time anyway. Lacey, its time to wake up."

"Mmm. I don't wanna. Go away Peter." Anna gave a small giggle at her bestie, as Peter steered Anna away from the room looking like he had a trick up his sleeve. When they got to the living room Harley was no longer there and Morgan had a new project out, upon hearing the oven timer go off he assumed that he was in the kitchen and would be back in a minute.

After a couple of minutes of waiting and making sure that his sisters would be okay while he was in the kitchen, Peter got up and went to find his boyfriend and set the table for dinner. When Peter got to the stove, he saw Harley stirring in the cheese sauce and cutting up hot dogs for Morgan to eat. He was also making the green beans as well as the spaghetti and meatballs, and garlic bread for everyone else. "Do you need help with anything?" Peter asked while giving a small chuckle at the scene before him. "You could set the table." Harley said while glaring at his boyfriend. Peter walked over to Harley and gave him a small kiss on his cheek and went to set the table. After setting the table Peter came back into the kitchen and asked what he should do now. After giving it some thought, Harley told him that he could start putting things on plates and draining food like the green beans as well as putting the finishing touches on them.

Pepper and Tony had chosen that moment to come up stairs to find the table set and both boys finishing the remanding preparations for the meal. Morgan and Anna were doing a craft contentedly not realizing that their parents had come in until Anna looked up to show Peter the bracelet she made. She looked around not seeing her brother, but she was slightly startled when she heard her father say "Hey Kiddos! Were back!"

Morgan looked up slightly giving her parents a small wave as she went to greet them with a smile on her face but went back to her craft not long after. Peter and Harley had called out a small greeting from the direction of the Kitchen. Anna was so excited to see both of her parents that she had left her project that she was working on behind to see them.

"Daddy, Mommy!" Anna squealed happily, acting a little younger than she was, running up to them and putting up her arms as if asking to be held. While Pepper told Anna that she was going to help the boys out with dinner after giving her daughter a small kiss on the head gaining a small whine of disappointment from Anna. Seeing Anna on the verge of a meltdown Tony gathered her his arms and hugged her close to him as she started sobbing while he was carrying her to the dining room. While he was holding her and rubbing soothing circles on her back Tony murmured softly to her "What's wrong Bambina? Did something happen? Did you get hurt?" Every time Anna began to speak all that she was able to say was a small "Papa" or "Daddy" and then she would begin wailing again. When Anna started to calm down a little Tony stayed quiet and just held her waiting for Anna to speak. After several minutes of silence with only small sobs and hick-ups from Anna. Tony tried again and asked quietly "Bambina? I cant help you if you don't tell me what happened."