Attempted Healing

Start from the beginning

Hope smiled at him sadly,"More than enough times to be annoyed by it. And I am gonna research more ways, until I find a definite one."

Stiles smiled at her, leaning down and kissing her lips,"Don't spend so much time on it though. I might want to kiss you between books."

Hope giggled, pulling him back down for another kiss, and it quickly grew more heated.

Stiles lifted her hips, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He quickly repositioned his hands under her thighs so he could hold her up.

Hope moaned as his tongue entered her mouth, gliding across her teeth and gums.

Stiles walked over to a table and set her down on it as they continued to kiss.

Hope dragged her teeth across his tongue, making him growl. Her hands dragged his shirt up and her hands roamed the bare skin of his chest.

Even after two weeks of non-stop kisses they still couldn't get enough of the taste of each other's lips.

Stiles' own hands went from her thighs to her back, he gripped the material of her shirt tightly, resisting the urge to just rip it off of her.

Hope, understanding his uncertainty, took her shirt by the hem and started to draw it up her body.

When it was off, Hope muttered a spell and the doors slammed shut, the blinds being drawn down.

Stiles' breath caught as he felt her bare skin, his heart pounding in his chest.

"It's okay," Hope whispered to him, taking his hands, placing them on her bare waist.

Hope leaned forward and their lips met again.

A sharp knock made them break apart,"Hope?" Alaric's voice asked,"Why is this door locked?"

Hope blushed as she hopped off of the table, grabbing her shirt she pulled it back on.

Stiles couldn't stop smiling as he braced two hands on the table, his heart still pounding.

Where his heart was it started to glow orange, a warmth starting at his heart then traveling down to his arms, the orange light traveling through his veins, down his arms and when it got to the table it started to crumble.

"Shit!" Stiles shouted as he stumbled, falling to the ground.

"Stiles!" Hope shouted, turning around, looking at what was left of the table but there were only dust,"What happened?"

"I-I don't know," Stiles said, feeling the warmth suddenly leave, making him feel cold, cold enough to make him shiver,"What happened to the table?" Stiles asked, unable to see it much to his frustration.

"Something must have spilled," Hope said, as if she was trying to convince herself that,"It's nothing but dust."

Stiles hesitantly reached out toward the remains of the table and touched the grey dust,"This isn't dust," Stiles realized,"It's ashes."

Time Skip

Stiles and Hope kissed each other hungrily, Hope struggling with the doorknob in his room.

Stiles just reached around her and literally broke the doorknob so they could enter.

"I'm sorry," Hope managed to say between kisses.

"For what?" Stiles asked, kissing down her neck.

"I shouldn't have left all those dangerous magical ingredients out," Hope said,"You could have gotten hurt."