}•{ The changing moods.

Start from the beginning

But reality hit her so hard that she was still in shock that what her life had become.

But one thing she realized from this,

Not everything we see is true.

As Aakarsh Rathore in front of media was far different from his real monstrous side.

Suddenly she heard a painful groan and her trance was broken.

She glanced upwards to see her husband who was massaging his temples with one hand while his other hand worked on the laptop harshly and his lips were twitched upwards in frustration.

He is having a headache.

She thought and stared at him with a concerned expression marring her face.

Sighing heavily she went downstairs to prepare a steaming cup of coffee for him.

Aakarsh felt a tap on his shoulder and running a hand on his hair, he furiously turned to see his wife or namesake wife standing before him.

He was all set to lash out at her but before he could say something, a cup of hot coffee was handed to him.

His forehead creased as he took the coffee.

"Well, it's not your job. According to deal, you need to give me coffee in the morning and protein shake after a workout, that's it."

"I am well aware of it. But I can't see someone in pain unlike you."

Her voice was merely above a whisper but loud enough for Aakarsh to hear.

First time in his life Aakarsh Rathore had nothing to say, he just gazed at her petite form which was moving out of the room...

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Naina was lazily scrolling through her phone, gazing intently at the photos of her friends with their spouses, some were smiling happily in a restaurant, some on a vacation, and so on.

Her eyes moistened as she scrolled more.

No, she wasn't jealous of anyone instead she was happy for her friends and wished for them to stay like that forever but she couldn't help but feel that small urge within her...

The urge to have a normal relationship with the person she loved.

Suddenly her phone flashed with the call of one of her college friends.

Picking up the phone she chirped, "Hello, Sanaya!"

"Hi, how are you Naina?"

"I am fine Sanaya. How are you?"

"I am good too!"

"I saw the photos of your marriage Sanaya. When did you get married?"

"Oh, I got married a month back. Currently, we are on our honeymoon in the Maldives."

"Oh! that's great."

"Ahnnn.. leave all this. Even I heard that you got married to The Aadarsh Rathore. I mean seriously, Rathore heir! How did you even trap him, girl!"

"No-no I haven't trapped him Sanaya. It was just that it was an arranged marriage-"

"Oh my god! You are still like that. I was just pulling your leg girl! Calm down, woman. Also, how is life treating you?"

"Life is treating me good."

"Why haven't you posted a photo with your handsome husband till now?"

Naina felt a lump form in her throat at her friend's this question.