Belated Happy Birthday 🥳💓

I'm sorry Chen Xiang it's too late to wish you here, but I know you will forgive me for this because our Chen Xiang's heart is very pure and he never gets angry with his fan😊❣️

So, You all know that yesterday is a very special day because that day a highly talented person was born it was our beloved Chen Xiang., so I would like to wish our handsome Chen Xiang in a different way.....😍

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day🥳🥳❤️❤️, Happy birthday to my bright Hero🤗💖, my Handsome, My life❣️. Happy Birthday to my special one who is bringing so much joy to my heart❤️, May this day be as sunny as your smile and as beautiful as you are😌....I have never met a person who is as sweet as you are🥰.....I have always admired you even without seeing you in real life, I'm in love with your every acting skills, way of talking, with a voice of melting the hearts of all your fans, with a cute smile, with your naughtiness, your personality😎❤️ I appreciate you for always making me laugh even when I am angry. I am wishing you long life, peace and prosperity💗. You may not know how much I love seeing your handsome face on your real life because whenever you are sad my heart breaks 🥺💔and whenever you smile my face automatically smiling☺️💖...

So, Happy birthday to my prince, I wish your new year will bring to you lots of new opportunities, may all the dreams of your life come true and I just wish that you came here once and I & all your fan's can meet you in real life🤗❣️.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a special video only for you.

生日快乐我的英雄

祝一个特别的人生日快乐,他给我的心带来了如此多的快乐。 ...

愿这一天像你的笑容一样阳光灿烂,像你一样美丽。 ...

我从来没有遇到过像你一样甜蜜的人......

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY HERO😘😘

Enjoy your special day😍.