Rich Man's Essay: 22

Start from the beginning

Zhou Shenyu said that he would beat Chuezhou in public in anger.   

But Chuezhou didn't want to get into the rain, so she just wanted to slumped on a chair at the station.   [It's raining, please pick me up at the station. ]

Chuezhou is very polite.   

It took Zhou Shenyu half a minute to reply: [Aren't you playing with a little boy? ]   

......It's easy to remember this person.   Chuezhou's face was hot, and he was embarrassed to sell Zhou Shenyu badly, so he replied:

[Xie Wenchen is also there. ]   

Even if Zhou Shenyu had the heart to let Juezhou rain, he couldn't bear to let his future wife rain.   

Sure enough, after receiving this sentence, Zhou Shenyu quickly replied: [Wait for me for two minutes. ]   

Chuezhou pinched the watch to count the time.   

When Zhou Shenyu's figure appeared outside the station, it was just two minutes, not more than a second.   

It was raining heavily outside, and the corners of his windbreaker were splashed wet. He scanned the station for a while, and finally fell on Xie Wenchen.   

Xie Wenchen didn't blink, and quietly looked at Zhou Shenyu.   

Juezhou voiced from the side: [When the attack and reception met again, it was a rainy day. The two eyes converged and entangled. At this time, the cannon fodder attack felt that he was an outsider. 】   

The system joins in: [Good! I won't read Jinjiang's essays without you. 】   In the end, Zhou Shenyu looked away first, and said in a rambling tone: "It looks pretty good, but I know how to seduce people. "   

Xie Wenchen lowered his eyebrows: "Mr. Zhou praised it. "   

Cannon fodder attacking Juezhou didn't understand what the two of them said, and stood aside blankly.   Zhou Shenyu: "...Gu Juezhou, let's go. "   

He propped up his umbrella again in the heavy rain to make room for Chuezhou, but he didn't expect Xie Wenchen to follow.   

Chuezhou was puzzled: "Hmm? "   Xie Wenchen: "It's raining heavily, so I will take Mr. Chuezhou home. "   

Chuezhou had an epiphany, he was reluctant to leave Zhou Shenyu.   

"OK. "Jue Zhou will take care of things that don't affect his own tasks.   

It's just that the area covered by the umbrella is too small. Three people play under the same umbrella, and the boat is squeezed in the middle, and physical contact will inevitably occur.   

Just touch it once or twice. The station is not far from the apartment. Chuezhou was a little afraid that she couldn't help it.

She hugged Xie Wenchen and Zhou Shenyu in public and rubbed them indiscriminately. They were treated as perverts by passers-by.   

Zhou Shenyu seemed to think of this too, and retreated silently to the side, most of his body withdrew under the umbrella, his dark hair drenched and pressed against his cold white forehead.   

Xie Wenchen glanced at him and moved out, just in time to block the cold wind blowing from the side.   Perhaps it was because of seeing Xie Wenchen that Zhou Shenyu was in a good mood, and he didn't even beat Chuezhou violently because of what happened last night.

Juezhou peeked at Zhou Shenyu with Yu Guang, and found that he pursed his lips in a straight line, as if he was distracted.   

Finally seizing the opportunity for the two of them to be present at the same time, Jue Zhou quickly took Xie Wenchen's hand.   

[The protagonist's attack and oppression value +5]   

Jue Zhou discovered that when the protagonist attacked and was present at the same time, the oppression value increased extremely quickly, even surpassing the task of doing a high degree of shame.   

For example, now, he raised his head and smiled at Zhou Shenyu again, pinched the corner of Zhou Shenyu's sleeve, and the system reminded him [the protagonist is oppressed +5].   

Sure enough, jealousy is the most likely to make people grow negative emotions.   

However, the protagonist's progress in attacking and falling in love is really fast. I haven't touched it a few times before, so I'm jealous when I fast forward to pulling up my sleeves.   

Juezhou didn't dare to make more physical contact, but while pulling Zhou Shenyu's sleeve corners, he turned his head and said to Xie Wenchen, "As a little lover, you should always please me." It's okay.   

When Xie Wenchen's oppressive value was temporarily saturated, he grabbed Xie Wenchen's clothes again, almost sticking to Xie Wenchen through his clothes, and continued to say to Zhou Shenyu, "It's so cool to play with little boys."   

Because of the rain, I didn't see half of the pedestrians on the road. Chuezhou was addicted to brushing the oppressive value and didn't notice anything wrong. When he held the hands of two people at the same time, the one on the left and the one on the right were busy talking, Jue Zhou suddenly stopped.   

[How do I feel weird...] Chuezhou asked the system.   

However, the fact that the value of oppression keeps rising proves that Chuezhou has done the right thing.   Xie Wenchen's expression is still forbearant, a classic style of Xiaobaihua. jpg   

Zhou Shenyu's expression remained unchanged until Jue Zhou put his arms around Xie Wenchen's waist.   

"Can't help it? "Zhou Shenyu's tone was faint, but his expression was still smiling, "Have you started playing before you get home?" "   

Chuezhou felt guilty: "The little boy I paid to raise, what's wrong with playing in public. "   

Xie Wenchen lowered his eyes and said, "Mr. Chuezhou can play whatever he wants. "   

In order to show his sincerity, he also deliberately took the initiative to get closer to Jue Zhou.   

...... Although he knew that Xie Wenchen had accepted the fact of being nurtured, he was so proactive that Chuezhou couldn't stand it.   When the three of them walked under the apartment building, they happened to run into people coming out of the elevator.   

An old lady frowned and looked at the heavy rain outside: "Oh, why is it raining so hard, how can I dance the square dance later... Ah, Xiao Zhou, you are there too. "   

Zhou Shenyu: "Auntie Wang, good morning. "   

Auntie Wang held her old best friend in her left hand, followed by her old wife, and a few old uncles and aunts who met to dance in the square together.   

She finished saying hello with a smile, but her gaze was on Jue Zhou's face: "A handsome young man..."   

She paused suddenly and saw Jue Zhou's hand wrapped around Xie Wenchen's waist, as well as the hand holding the corner of Zhou Shenyu's clothes.